Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to work in Canada with a diploma in Business Management but I am ugly

are you white?

got a friend who isnt on here but is businesscel, hes working a job in a bank, dont know the details but he seems to be making alright money, i think its worth a shot

This place is a feminist, marxist, and bluepilled-filled shithole. Please stay away, for the sake of your own sanity.
This, even the US is somewhat better.

Also job opportunities are scarce here. Everyone here has a basic business diploma, you will be tough pressed to get a job, not to mention you will be applying as a immigrant.

This place is a feminist, marxist, and bluepilled-filled shithole. Please stay away, for the sake of your own sanity.
Why do you come down here to the US of A? The Midwest seems nice.

Ooh ok
India is much more shit, there is no way to live peacefully here. Mos ppl are cultureless, low intellectual fags also since I am from Middle class, I have to live among them

Ooh ok

India is much more shit, there is no way to live peacefully here. Mos ppl are cultureless, low intellectual fags also since I am from Middle class, I have to live among them
You're in Canada?