Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i wanted to delete this thread

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
but i cant anymore:feelsbadman:

incel trait if u overthink every post u make

Last edited:
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

It's a bit annoying that you can't do that.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.