JFL "I wanted to have an abortion but my boyfriend doesn't agree with me"

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
246d 8h 39m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/

We're back for another go at the advice being given to modern women.

Nothing here is new, its the typical "You did nothing wrong sweetie, do what makes you feel comfortable and ignore what everyoene else says. You're perfect because you have a hole"

Highlights:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjfx1cm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

(retarded advice btw, both people conceived the child so both should decide but okay)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjg3qz1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Retardo foid tier logic. "I'm capable of doing what nature intended my body to do. Because he can't do that he shouldn't have any say in what happens.

The rest of the comments are typical "Your body your choice bullshit"

What really pisses me off here isn't just this foid asking random strangers on the internet if she should kill her child. Its the endless support that these people are giving her for basically spawn killing her child. There are even some comments calling her boyfriend a piece of shit, and saying if he leaves her then he was never a good man.

Nani? What kind of retarded logic is that? Imagine living in a world where your wife or girlfriend kills your child and then you get made out to be the asshole for leaving her. Oh wait, don't have to.

What i find funny is that not one person thought to call this foid a piece of shit for having unprotected sex an then killing the child.

This situation wouldn't have happened in the first place if she made him wear a condom, or got on birth control. But nope, its not the womans fault. Its her body her choice.

You know the state of this world is bad once a woman is valued more than the life of a child.

I really don't see how it can get any worse than this, but each time i say that, clown world keeps 1-uping me.

Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
155d 16h 30m
It's amazing how women can make the decision of murdering a child right infront of the father all about them being the victim

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
246d 8h 39m
It's amazing how women can make the decision of murdering a child right infront of the father all about them being the victim
Not only that, but receive overwhelming love and support.

And then have people shit on the father as if he's a random stranger. Its funny how shit like this can exist and yet we're made out to be the worst thing since crust on wheat bread

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
they are so oppressed and abused by men but have the right to kill their child :feelsclown:

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
101d 2h 25m
sometimes being an incel isn't so bad tbh
if I wasn't incel, loved a girl ( :bluepill: :feelsclown: ) and got her pregnant, and she decided to kill my child I would probably have a mental breakdown and never recover

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
155d 16h 30m
if I wasn't incel, loved a girl :)bluepill: :feelsclown: ) and got her pregnant, and she decided to kill my child I would probably have a mental breakdown and never recover
unironically many such cases

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
★★★★
24d 11h 57m
Thanks for making my blood pressure hit over 160 mmHg before bed
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 19h 20m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/

We're back for another go at the advice being given to modern women.

Nothing here is new, its the typical "You did nothing wrong sweetie, do what makes you feel comfortable and ignore what everyoene else says. You're perfect because you have a hole"

Highlights:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjfx1cm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

(retarded advice btw, both people conceived the child so both should decide but okay)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjg3qz1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Retardo foid tier logic. "I'm capable of doing what nature intended my body to do. Because he can't do that he shouldn't have any say in what happens.

The rest of the comments are typical "Your body your choice bullshit"

What really pisses me off here isn't just this foid asking random strangers on the internet if she should kill her child. Its the endless support that these people are giving her for basically spawn killing her child. There are even some comments calling her boyfriend a piece of shit, and saying if he leaves her then he was never a good man.

Nani? What kind of retarded logic is that? Imagine living in a world where your wife or girlfriend kills your child and then you get made out to be the asshole for leaving her. Oh wait, don't have to.

What i find funny is that not one person thought to call this foid a piece of shit for having unprotected sex an then killing the child.

This situation wouldn't have happened in the first place if she made him wear a condom, or got on birth control. But nope, its not the womans fault. Its her body her choice.

You know the state of this world is bad once a woman is valued more than the life of a child.

I really don't see how it can get any worse than this, but each time i say that, clown world keeps 1-uping me.
Slowly men are being taken out of the equation for everything remotely involved with foids.

foids are power hungry, and soyciety is going to allow them to control legislation, rights, marriage, sex and even the life of your chid. :feelsclown:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
246d 8h 39m
Slowly men are being taken out of the equation for everything remotely involved with foids.

foids are power hungry, and soyciety is going to allow them to control legislation, rights, marriage, sex and even the life of your chid. :feelsclown:
All in the name of "Equality" sweetie *giggle*

Thanks for making my blood pressure hit over 160 mmHg before bed
:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sorry brocel

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Never Satisfied
-
33d 23h 10m
Women make everything about themselves. I hate them.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
27d 16h 2m
Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 6h 49m
Absolute state of human relationships

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 16h 13m
Why are these kinds of posts removed?

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Captain
★★★★★
27d 9h 33m
>Edit: ohhh I got my first award! I hope my advice helped

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
57d 22h 29m
If a women was on her way to an abortion clinic and on the way there got murdered by a vehicle. The person who drove the vehicle will get change for double homicide.

but if she got there safely and aborted her child its not homicide. Do you see the double standards here. in one instance the baby was a human but in an other is not a human.

It's a human or not.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
246d 8h 39m
If a women was on her way to an abortion clinic and on the way there got murdered by a vehicle. The person who drove the vehicle will get change for double homicide.

but if she got there safely and aborted her child its not homicide. Do you see the double standards here. in one instance the baby was a human but in an other is not a human.

It's a human or not.
Giga based.

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

"You have awakened... the God of Vengeance."
★★★★
12d 2h 46m

It's a human or not.
The highest IQ post I've seen here ngl. all particles of the multiverse^1000000000000000 iq

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
I don't really have much of a stance on abortion since I'll never put my penis in a vagina, but I'd be extremely pissed if my first and perhaps only child is taken away from me.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 4h 21m
dogcel256

dogcel256

Legend
86d 4h 45m
She's afraid of losing the christian chad. If her bf was a normie this post wouldn't even be made.

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
21d 23h 4m
Think about the true meaning of the foid’s decisions here. She wants to terminate his offspring, probably because he’s not chad

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
96d 18h 29m
She's afraid of losing the christian chad. If her bf was a normie this post wouldn't even be made.
Circumference of the Earth in inches IQ.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
122d 13h 38m
Hell if it was a normie it probably wouldn't even be his kid.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
48d 22h 4m

It's a human or not.
Based.
Biggest mistake ever made was giving foids rights

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
80d 11h 5m

It's a human or not.
It’s a paradox.