Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I wanted to have an abortion but my boyfriend doesn't agree with me"

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/

We're back for another go at the advice being given to modern women.

Nothing here is new, its the typical "You did nothing wrong sweetie, do what makes you feel comfortable and ignore what everyoene else says. You're perfect because you have a hole"

Highlights:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjfx1cm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

(retarded advice btw, both people conceived the child so both should decide but okay)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjg3qz1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Retardo foid tier logic. "I'm capable of doing what nature intended my body to do. Because he can't do that he shouldn't have any say in what happens.

The rest of the comments are typical "Your body your choice bullshit"

What really pisses me off here isn't just this foid asking random strangers on the internet if she should kill her child. Its the endless support that these people are giving her for basically spawn killing her child. There are even some comments calling her boyfriend a piece of shit, and saying if he leaves her then he was never a good man.

Nani? What kind of retarded logic is that? Imagine living in a world where your wife or girlfriend kills your child and then you get made out to be the asshole for leaving her. Oh wait, don't have to.

What i find funny is that not one person thought to call this foid a piece of shit for having unprotected sex an then killing the child.

This situation wouldn't have happened in the first place if she made him wear a condom, or got on birth control. But nope, its not the womans fault. Its her body her choice.

You know the state of this world is bad once a woman is valued more than the life of a child.

I really don't see how it can get any worse than this, but each time i say that, clown world keeps 1-uping me.

Last edited:
It's amazing how women can make the decision of murdering a child right infront of the father all about them being the victim

It's amazing how women can make the decision of murdering a child right infront of the father all about them being the victim
Not only that, but receive overwhelming love and support.

And then have people shit on the father as if he's a random stranger. Its funny how shit like this can exist and yet we're made out to be the worst thing since crust on wheat bread

sometimes being an incel isn't so bad tbh
if I wasn't incel, loved a girl ( :bluepill: :feelsclown: ) and got her pregnant, and she decided to kill my child I would probably have a mental breakdown and never recover

if I wasn't incel, loved a girl :)bluepill: :feelsclown: ) and got her pregnant, and she decided to kill my child I would probably have a mental breakdown and never recover
unironically many such cases

Thanks for making my blood pressure hit over 160 mmHg before bed
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/

We're back for another go at the advice being given to modern women.

Nothing here is new, its the typical "You did nothing wrong sweetie, do what makes you feel comfortable and ignore what everyoene else says. You're perfect because you have a hole"

Highlights:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjfx1cm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

(retarded advice btw, both people conceived the child so both should decide but okay)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kygpf1/i_wanted_to_have_an_abortion_but_my_boyfriend/gjg3qz1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Retardo foid tier logic. "I'm capable of doing what nature intended my body to do. Because he can't do that he shouldn't have any say in what happens.

The rest of the comments are typical "Your body your choice bullshit"

What really pisses me off here isn't just this foid asking random strangers on the internet if she should kill her child. Its the endless support that these people are giving her for basically spawn killing her child. There are even some comments calling her boyfriend a piece of shit, and saying if he leaves her then he was never a good man.

Nani? What kind of retarded logic is that? Imagine living in a world where your wife or girlfriend kills your child and then you get made out to be the asshole for leaving her. Oh wait, don't have to.

What i find funny is that not one person thought to call this foid a piece of shit for having unprotected sex an then killing the child.

This situation wouldn't have happened in the first place if she made him wear a condom, or got on birth control. But nope, its not the womans fault. Its her body her choice.

You know the state of this world is bad once a woman is valued more than the life of a child.

I really don't see how it can get any worse than this, but each time i say that, clown world keeps 1-uping me.

Slowly men are being taken out of the equation for everything remotely involved with foids.

foids are power hungry, and soyciety is going to allow them to control legislation, rights, marriage, sex and even the life of your chid. :feelsclown:

Slowly men are being taken out of the equation for everything remotely involved with foids.

foids are power hungry, and soyciety is going to allow them to control legislation, rights, marriage, sex and even the life of your chid. :feelsclown:
All in the name of "Equality" sweetie *giggle*

Thanks for making my blood pressure hit over 160 mmHg before bed
:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sorry brocel

Women make everything about themselves. I hate them.

Absolute state of human relationships

Why are these kinds of posts removed?

>Edit: ohhh I got my first award! I hope my advice helped

If a women was on her way to an abortion clinic and on the way there got murdered by a vehicle. The person who drove the vehicle will get change for double homicide.

but if she got there safely and aborted her child its not homicide. Do you see the double standards here. in one instance the baby was a human but in an other is not a human.

It's a human or not.

If a women was on her way to an abortion clinic and on the way there got murdered by a vehicle. The person who drove the vehicle will get change for double homicide.

but if she got there safely and aborted her child its not homicide. Do you see the double standards here. in one instance the baby was a human but in an other is not a human.

It's a human or not.
Giga based.

It's a human or not.
The highest IQ post I've seen here ngl. all particles of the multiverse^1000000000000000 iq

She's afraid of losing the christian chad. If her bf was a normie this post wouldn't even be made.

Think about the true meaning of the foid’s decisions here. She wants to terminate his offspring, probably because he’s not chad

She's afraid of losing the christian chad. If her bf was a normie this post wouldn't even be made.
Hell if it was a normie it probably wouldn't even be his kid.

It's a human or not.
Based.
Biggest mistake ever made was giving foids rights

It's a human or not.
It’s a paradox.

>Man abandon his son before it's born

YOU MONSTER, HOW CAN'T YOU THINK ABOUT THE POOR BABY?

>Man doesn't want his gf to kill her son before it's born

YOU MISOGYNIST MONSTER, IT'S HER BODY, HER DECISION.

It's a human or not.

Congrats, you just learned was consent is, sweaty :)

Last edited: