Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wanted to hit on a foid but..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have this far relative she's the daughter of my mom's cousin and a bit older than me, she grew up in the rural area and actually modest, one of the rarest women nowadays. I wanted to hit on her, like kinda flirting she's actually my type petite gf but guess what happened? We were sitting with them and mom went like "We're cousins so it make both of you cousins too, you should take each other's back!" for the context I'll go to the city for college where she also studies in. "Youre cousins tehee!" fucking over they sabogated me I would actually try hitting on her dunno how it'd end but I would give it try just fucking lol at me tbh my own family cock blocking me

Mentally preparing yourself to hit on your cousin is probably the most truecel thing you can do. That’s respect.

Mentally preparing yourself to hit on your cousin is probably the most truecel thing you can do. That’s respect.
She is technically not my cousin tbh.
but yeah, relative.

Just incestmaxx bro

Go for it tbh.

Incest brings the family closer together.

This calls for a night full of self harm and eventually ropemaxxing

If she's the daughter of your mom's cousin that makes you second cousins. There's enough genetic diversity there, actually third cousins produces the most virile and healthiest offspring.
based, not a close relative it would be gross if was a close relative tbh

I would only fuck 3rd+ cousin

rape her and blame the cat in Minecraft

It is not a bad idea; but she may brutally ignore you, whatever

Fuck her or volcel

you could hit her Chadyen ded srs

Whats with you jihadicels always fucking your relatives?

I have this far relative she's the daughter of my mom's cousin and a bit older than me, she grew up in the rural area and actually modest, one of the rarest women nowadays. I wanted to hit on her, like kinda flirting she's actually my type petite gf but guess what happened? We were sitting with them and mom went like "We're cousins so it make both of you cousins too, you should take each other's back!" for the context I'll go to the city for college where she also studies in. "Youre cousins tehee!" fucking over they sabogated me I would actually try hitting on her dunno how it'd end but I would give it try just fucking lol at me tbh my own family cock blocking me
I also wanted to fuck my cousin but never could

life is so unfair

You should hit her!

I would fuck my cousins but then I'd be a black sheep in the family because white Americans don't do that shit. I'd have to convince them to fuck me first, most are already married.

:feelslala:

So she's your cousin
No
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking a cousin is pretty fucked up. I know that Arabs and Indians do it a lot, but they have a lot of shit and fucked up people.
Shes not my cousin
I won't judge, second cousins have no real increased risk of inbred monster babies any way, even for first it only goes from 2% for the general population to 4% risk, which is about the same risk as fucking a 40 year old woman. It's just an American sensibility. Arabs only get fucked up kids because they do it multiple generations in small communities.
Arabs marry with their first cousins, but shes not my cousin if anything only related to me from mom side and not even completely

No

Shes not my cousin

Arabs marry with their first cousins, but shes not my cousin if anything only related to me from mom side and not even completely
Thats what a cousin is lol someone who's related to u but not fully