Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanted to post a response to the femoid

Incelicious

Incelicious

Recruit
★★
The thread was deleted. I just wanted to post this response I made. This is relevant to the guys as well, on why all forms of feminism are bullshit.

All waves of feminism were cancer, from the first to the current wave. OK, so now you get to have a token job, you get to vote, you get to waste away your most fertile years earning a worthless degree that won't do you any good in your post-wall catlady years. Congratulations. Are you any happier that now you have to compete with Stacy and spend your life having meaningless sex, only to MAYBE settle down with betabux that you won't even respect?

At least back before the time of feminism, daddy would marry you off to your looksmatch, you'd get dick on the regular, and you'd have to pop out a few kids. Cook some dinner. Big fucking deal. Your needs would've been met and you wouldn't be HERE right now lurking on Incels.

Thank God for feminism, right? Good thing you can vote now, right? The only thing voting did was giving Stacy the right to vote you into a pigpen.

So fucking true it hurts.

dead_eyed_mofo said:
So fucking true it hurts.

All femoids, without exception, are feminists. Tradthots are feminists that look back to previous form of feminism, like first or second wave. But they are still feminists that buy into the LE STRONK INDEPENDENT WYMYN MAYMAY. Almost no femoid in existence is not a feminist of some flavor.

Yeah, the tradthots are even worse, so traditional yet not even married, lol. Men and conservatism built the civilization, women with feminism will destroy it.