Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i was a victim of misandry at the supermarket today.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im fucking tired of this gay world.
saw couples and foids i cant have all day in uni. had enough and left in a middle of a lecture to go to my apartment.
on the way i remembered all i have in the fridge is some bread and cheese so decided to go to the supermarket.

im approaching to the entrance and the cuck that his is job is standing there tells me i need to leave my backpack at the entrance.
right before me some foid that i looked at her ass for 3 minutes entered. she had a "woman purse". which is a fucking BAG.
my backpack is small and pretty much the same size. so i started arguing with the cuck and asking him why the whore got in with her bag and i cant.
he had ZERO legitmate reasons and just started saying its a purse and women can enter with it. JFL.
with that side bag ("purse") its much easier to steal than to do it with a backpack that is ON YOUR BACK.
i told him this is BS and people like him is what wrong with this world and i just went to a different supermarket. there i was allowed to enter with my backpack.
got alot of good food.

so now im telling you the story while my frozen supermarket pizza is in the oven. rolling some weed to chill even tho i have barely left and i was planning to save it. but this cuck ruined my plan.

fuck my life
fuck this gay earth
having a vagina == everything

:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

I just leave the backpack at the entrance

I just leave the backpack at the entrance

This, this isn't as big of an example of misandry as I expected, I'd just brush this off since I've had more direct experiences of misandry, tho this still sucks.

Good on you for speaking out.

Should have shouted "Allah akbar" and threw the bag at him

I ask to show me the rules in such cases. It works.

It's stupid how other men always want to exercise their stupid little power over us to prove they are better. This is why I basically hate normie men, always trying to put low value men down.

You're telling me sluts have it easier than us simply because they have an additional hole?

im fucking tired of this gay world.
saw couples and foids i cant have all day in uni. had enough and left in a middle of a lecture to go to my apartment.
on the way i remembered all i have in the fridge is some bread and cheese so decided to go to the supermarket.

im approaching to the entrance and the cuck that his is job is standing there tells me i need to leave my backpack at the entrance.
right before me some foid that i looked at her ass for 3 minutes entered. she had a "woman purse". which is a fucking BAG.
my backpack is small and pretty much the same size. so i started arguing with the cuck and asking him why the whore got in with her bag and i cant.
he had ZERO legitmate reasons and just started saying its a purse and women can enter with it. JFL.
with that side bag ("purse") its much easier to steal than to do it with a backpack that is ON YOUR BACK.
i told him this is BS and people like him is what wrong with this world and i just went to a different supermarket. there i was allowed to enter with my backpack.
got alot of good food.

so now im telling you the story while my frozen supermarket pizza is in the oven. rolling some weed to chill even tho i have barely left and i was planning to save it. but this cuck ruined my plan.

fuck my life
fuck this gay earth
having a vagina == everything

:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

nah man he just did what boss told him to. but yeah thats stupid anyway. probably had stolen stuff so they started doing this chit

This happened to me too in a market near me. I bought there for a long time and just the day I went with a backpack they told me to leave it at the entrance. There are supposed to be cameras and they have never seen me stealing anything then because just me? I guess I'm easy target because I'm short.

damn 50/50 chance of having good life vs shitty one how unfortunate

Wow I've never heard of this, what a gay rule.

was it some security faggot? go to the manager and tell him the guy is giving you shit or something

What a cuck(the worker).You should've re-entered the shop wearing your backpack on one shoulder and said it is your purse

just leave your bag at the entrance bro
just let someone steal it bro

i have my frozen pizza in the oven rn..spooky

just be female theory