Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was at the Clinical Pyschologists office 2 weeks ago, and the moment I left I got destroyed and immediately felt like absolute shit again

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Yes I know this story is late, but I only remembered it now after making my previous thread.

I walked out of the office, out of the psychologists building, and I started walking down the street and opened my phone to call a uber, as I was walking a TALL COUPLE walked past me, guy was like 6'4, full head of hair, and the girl was at least 5'11, me being 5'7 they BRUTALLY height mogged me.

This is what I mean. Just leaving the house is dangerous for me. I can goto a clinical psychologists therapy session, and the moment I leave, when im feeling a bit better, is to instantly get destroyed by being brutally mogged literally 15 seconds after walking out of the therapy session.

You know when im just HOME 24/7 this doesn't happen, when im shut-in there are no opportunists for me to get brutally mogged like that, which is why being home is the safest option for me.

IMAGINE BEING A FUCKING UGLY MANLET

Thats why i love the quarantine as a manlet. Its just not good for my mental to go outside

Happened to me multiple times when I went to an area near a college. Guys and girls with class 1 bites, good hairline, perfectly clear skin, that aren't short are humans that have value and because of this don't feel anxiety at all and enjoy being around others. They passed the genetic threshold and now one day of their lives is worth more than my entire existence. All because bones and skin quality.

There is no worse mog than getting height mogged. Reminds me of the time last month, I was in an elevator and a foid height mogged me by 6" or so, and she also had heels on so it was probably 9". I wanted to rope

I haven’t been outside since the 17th

going outside is the most potent blackpill.

take the irl pill