Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I was attacked by a sleep paralysis demon today

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
And it was a cow.

A MOTHERFUCKING COW.

Trying to approach me slowly and eat me. I literally woke up from it 5-6 times only to realize that I was still dreaming and the cow was still there. Until I woke up for real. Heck I was not even waking up in the same city where I am currently at.

I had tried to push it away, wrestle it, but it was too strong. And when it tried to take a bite, the terror was so bad that my mind would shut down and the dream would reset.

The succubus now we're talking!

succubus__commission__by_sciamano240_db3tzz0-250t.jpg

Now right there now that's....

And it was a cow.

tenor.gif

@Cowcel thoughts?

It's typically called Old Hag syndrome. I had it off and on for a few years. I didn't have a super intense version of it, I'd just sort semi wake up while having a nightmare of some really evil woman being intensely angry with me and not be able to move. It eventually went away though, I haven't had this for a long time now but I remember it was really disturbing.

Now, if you were @Incline: you wouldn't be a pussy and you'd rape it. (If it was a female human, of course, which it wasn't, but still.)

Cowvid19
Cowvid19

Now, if you were @Incline: you wouldn't be a pussy and you'd rape it. (If it was a female human, of course, which it wasn't, but still.)

I haven't seen her since that happened. Ded srs.

Even demons don't want to fuck with me it's over :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I haven't seen her since that happened. Ded srs.

Even demons don't want to fuck with me it's over :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
That's a shame; but hey, at least you had the opportunity, even if it was once.

Should have made her suck your dick

Sleep paralysis in general sounds so scary. The brain is fucked up.

Accept Jesus as your savior, pray and avoid sleeping on your back.

sleep paralysis is truly scary, it happened to be 4times in my life.

@Cowcel shows no mercy