I was banned. I'm owning up to my mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I was technically banned by @knajjd for the reasoning of postmaxing AKA spamming although I never received the permanent ban. Which brings me to address a few concerns that I was a bit unclear on and hopefully, it may meet a resolution and put the matter at rest.

Originally I received a fair 10% warning from @RageAgainstTDL that counted towards a permanent ban. It was less than an hour later where I received another fair warning from Knajjd that accounted for 20%. Again, no problem as this was justified.

I find those two warnings fair since admittedly I was postmaxing at that time, ranging from 100-150 posts daily at the end of the night. That’s when in the Ban Discussion Thread it was stated that it was temporarily, as provided above.

Only an hour afterward I witnessed what confused me the most. In the ban discussion thread, a user referenced that temporarily bans were handed out too frequently, which came to this response.

What I obtain most unfair about this was many other users were temporarily banned at this point and were in a percentage that was aimed towards a permanent ban if the percentage kept adding up, just like I was. But instead, I received a spontaneous permanent ban at 20% with no warning or message that I was permanently banned, except the warnings I provided above, with one being the 10% and the other being 20%.

In terms of postmaxing, I am truly apologetic and acknowledge the flaws in my mistakes, regardless of the two previous temporary bans I’ve received. By appointing and reinstating me back into a position of standard user privileges, I swear on behalf of the sites established principles that I will obey the rules. Furthermore, I swear that all the mistakes of stupidity I acted upon, will soon be a distant memory. I’ve made mistakes and I’m owning up to it.

In the end, I’m not an individual who received 30+ warnings and had sex with around 35 females, nor am I one who turned on everyone because they believed they were more significant, or speak negatively about this site elsewhere. I simply made the mistake of excessive posting, and I paid the consequences for it. My promise for the future is that I’ll write responses with related arguments/agreements, in addition to minimal a few sentences, and not repetitive posting, rather a contribution to the site.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
you don't know how warnings work. you were at 70% and RageAgainstTDL sent you 10%, getting you up to 80%. seeing your absolutely disgusting post history and how you've never listened to any of the warnings you were sent and kept on spamming, i sent you a 20% warning during your temporary ban, which got you up to 100%. this is not an unfair ban, it is simply how warnings work. there's nothing spontaneous about it.

i doubt that you'll actually change, but regardless, i will give you another chance by removing my last 20%. your warning level will be 80% and breaking the low effort, spam, etc. rule in the future will earn you a 100% outright, no matter your warning level at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.