Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was born in the wrong generation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Sometimes I like to dream of living in the past, around the time of the Iron Age or earlier Bronze Age period in particular. I dream of raiding and pillaging a neighbouring tribes territory and taking my pick of the loot and females. I dream of hearing the lamentation of the enemies women after a glorious conquest. I dream of fighting in a shield wall alongside my brothers in blood against an aggressor army and driving them out of my island.

I’ll never have this, of course. I was born in the right place (the beautiful British Isles) just at the wrong time. Instead, I’m stuck in the 21st century, surrounded by degenerated normies who have no love for their ancestry, who only live in the moment drinking and fucking the local club slut then rubbing it in my face when I don’t get anything. I was born at a time when it’s a societal sin to be a virgin and unable to find a partner. Speaking of such things, I live in a time when 80% of the men struggle to find even a single woman to date because they’re too busy fucking Chad and have a smorgasbord of cock to select from on dating apps and at the nightclub. I can’t even fight in a war, die, and feast with my forebears in the afterlife.

No war to fight in, no partner to commit to, no family to raise, no nothing. Fuck the modern world.

It’s over for Saxoncels. Norman Chads incoming.

Sometimes I like to dream of living in the past, around the time of the Iron Age or earlier Bronze Age period in particular. I dream of raiding and pillaging a neighbouring tribes territory and taking my pick of the loot and females. I dream of hearing the lamentation of the enemies women after a glorious conquest. I dream of fighting in a shield wall alongside my brothers in blood against an aggressor army and driving them out of my island.

I’ll never have this, of course. I was born in the right place (the beautiful British Isles) just at the wrong time. Instead, I’m stuck in the 21st century, surrounded by degenerated normies who have no love for their ancestry, who only live in the moment drinking and fucking the local club slut then rubbing it in my face when I don’t get anything. I was born at a time when it’s a societal sin to be a virgin and unable to find a partner. Speaking of such things, I live in a time when 80% of the men struggle to find even a single woman to date because they’re too busy fucking Chad and have a smorgasbord of cock to select from on dating apps and at the nightclub. I can’t even fight in a war, die, and feast with my forebears in the afterlife.

No war to fight in, no partner to commit to, no family to raise, no nothing. Fuck the modern world.
Why are you assuming if you were born back then you would be a commanding warrior and not just a lowly peasant like you are now? Iron Age Chad = Bronze Age Chad = Present Chad.

Why are you assuming if you were born back then you would be a commanding warrior and not just a lowly peasant like you are now? Iron Age Chad = Bronze Age Chad = Present Chad.

this things were rough back then

It’s over for Saxoncels. Norman Chads incoming.
God I hate N*rmans so much.
You’re confused with the Medieval period.

Same here.

I was born in the right place, but in the wrong time, under the wrong circumstances.

I wish I was a Chad in the 80s or some shit.

@ShySaxon in the mediaval era.

Cope,chad or death

Even illiterate serfs from 500 years ago mog me hard tbh.

"I was born in the wrong generation" I have that belief as well.

I wish I was born with a father instead.