Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was contacted by a 38yo female, here is what I felt compelled to tell her

JFL I've just been contacted by an other one.

"She" immediately sent me this pic :

Marie dubois

This one is easier to unmask, as this pic returns 21 results on a reverse image search :

So I assume that's an Indian scammer or something. He immediately called me and I answered via video but obiously he didn't accept the video call.

I confronted him about that, he told me that his webcam was out of order. I insisted to see him and he told me he's going to ask his neighbor to borrow his camera. I wonder what he's planning to do. I doubt he has a good-looking blonde colleague.

Last edited:
I don't know what to think about that choice

View attachment 383340

This one is easier to unmask, as this pic returns 21 results on a reverse image search :

So I assume that's an Indian scammer or something. He immediately called me and I answered via video but obiously he didn't answer accept the video call.

I confronted him about that, he told me that his webcam was out of order. I insisted to see him and he told me he's going to ask his neighbor to borrow his camera. I wonder what he's planning to do. I doubt he has a good-looking blonde colleague.
oh it is a scam

Guys, major update!

You're going to like this.

I'll transcribe and translate the whole thing, you'll enjoy it.

it was just a scam, basically. She whined about her fridge being empty, and asked for me to send her gift cards or something.
Meh, on second thought I don't think it's worth transcribing the whole thing, maybe just the last part.

Me: Tell me something. Don't you think the distance is an issue ? I mean Montpelier is far form my home.
Her: As far as I'm concerned, not at all. Otherwise I would not have contacted you. You ?
Me: Well, chatting on the web is pleasant and all, but it's soon going to become frustrating.
Her: For whom ?
Me: For me, to be honest. And frankly it is already. If we were living in the same city I would ask you to see you IRL.
Her: Yet you told me that you think there is no possibility of anything going on between us, so I don't see why it would be frustrating.
Me: That's true, you got me here.
Her: loll, you're funny, you know !
Me: If we were living in the same city, it might be possible that something happened.
Her: That's a pity!
Listen, can I ask you a favor
Me: Go ahead (at that time I was seeing her coming).
Her: Right now I have a small concern and I'd like to request your help, even if that's not something I do usually.
Me: What is the problem ? (I am completely convinced she's going to ask me money at that point)
Her: My fridge is completely empty right now, so I would like to have enough to get some food for a few days if you agree.
Me: that's awful (I'm playing along at that point)
Her: Yes.
Me: Did you not get any news from your job seeking ?
Her: Not at all, I'm still waiting.
Me: What is your income right now ?
Her: I was living from my savings, I have not worked ever since the beginning of the health crisis.
Me: Ah yes, I understand. I suppose many people are in such predicament because of this ridiculous lockdown.
Her: Exactly.
Me: What are you going to do ?
Her: I often work as a nanny, but right now my back is against the wall without any solution and that is why I turn to you and I hope you're not going to disappoint.
Me: Have you asked people you know ? Can't they help you ?
Her: No, you are my only hope (she literally said that)
Me: I wish I could offer you money, but the lockdown makes it impossible.
Her: what do you mean ?
Me: Well, I can't take the train.
Besides in France I am not allowed to give money to a woman (here I'm aluding to the law against prostitution).
Otherwise I assure you it would be with pleasure.
(here I was trying to hint that I would give her money if I was allowed to fuck her in exchange, but maybe that was too subtle)
Her: oh yes, but you know you could send me a PCS card (it's some kind of a gift card, if I understand correctly. In any case she didn't get my allusion).
Me: This lockdown really is horrible. It forces some women to try and exploit the sentimental misery of some men to take their money. That's nasty.
Her: Look how you see things, do you think I enjoy asking for help ?
Me: Oh there is no doubt in my mind that you don't enjoy doing this.
You can always work on the streets (common way in French to mean "work as a prostitute"),
after all it's legal for women, just not for men to buy their service.
Her: So tell me could you get the cards I asked you, try to understand me and put yourself in my shoes (apparently she didn't read my last message yet)
Me: Try begging in the streets. The government allows you three hours outside.
Her: Are you serious when you say that ?
Me: From me you won't get a penny.
Her: Thanks for your honesty.
Me: I suppose we're done, now ?
Her: And why ?
Me: Well because from now on, I'm going to assume that this was your first goal when contacting me : taking me some money.
I am sorry if I'm mistaken.
Her: Well you are completely wrong because if it were the case, I would have asked from the beginning.
Me: On the other hand that can explain why you didn't want to give me your phone number.
Her: I explained you why.
Me: You did, it's just wasn't very convincing.
Her: ok, well you can think whatever you want.
Me: If you really need money, you should really consider working the streets.
At least you can do that, it's not like men who must resort to mendicity.
Your clients would risk jail though, but I suppose you don't care about that.

No answer from that point onwards.

The photos she sent me :
View attachment 383126View attachment 383125View attachment 383124
:redpill: FIELD REPORT GTFIH

:redpill: FIELD REPORT GTFIH
There's nothing to comment anymore here, especially since I hadn't looked up the pictures properly.

The first "female" was indeed a scammer :

So "she" might have been an Indian dude for all I know.

It's embarrassing that I was dumb enough to think "she" was at least a female of my nationality and that most of her story was true. I don't know what I was thinking.

PS. One thing to say about the video call.

At first they try to initiate a video call. Maybe they want to check you're not a scammer yourself lol. Or possibly they want to have pictures of you for leverage or something. If you answer you'll see nothing, they'll hang up and tell you there's something wrong with the camera.

If you insist in wanting to see her face to make sure she is who she claims she is, she will say she's going to borrow a cam from her neighbor. After many minutes if you haven't lost patience they'll use a recorded video of a woman and pretend it's live. Obviously the video won't be responsive at all and they will not speak in it, instead they'll keep using text.

I think that's the extent of the scam. They're very patient and can maintain a discussion, presumably by taking notes, during several days.

Last edited:
If you are an oldcel and some females in their 40s are trying to get with you, you are an honorary incel still. That's not ascension, that's just over.

Going with this. Same with your 30s. Oldcels are incels.

View attachment 383340

So I assume that's an Indian scammer or something. He immediately called me and I answered via video but obiously he didn't accept the video call.

@Weed Membercels are off limits.

I'm fourty two. I had never been contacted by a female before.

Oh, I did send it to her. I just felt like sharing it with you guys.
It never began

Foxx dont care, foxx dn read

Guys, major update!

You're going to like this.

I'll transcribe and translate the whole thing, you'll enjoy it.

it was just a scam, basically. She whined about her fridge being empty, and asked for me to send her gift cards or something.
Meh, on second thought I don't think it's worth transcribing the whole thing, maybe just the last part.

Me: Tell me something. Don't you think the distance is an issue ? I mean Montpelier is far form my home.
Her: As far as I'm concerned, not at all. Otherwise I would not have contacted you. You ?
Me: Well, chatting on the web is pleasant and all, but it's soon going to become frustrating.
Her: For whom ?
Me: For me, to be honest. And frankly it is already. If we were living in the same city I would ask you to see you IRL.
Her: Yet you told me that you think there is no possibility of anything going on between us, so I don't see why it would be frustrating.
Me: That's true, you got me here.
Her: loll, you're funny, you know !
Me: If we were living in the same city, it might be possible that something happened.
Her: That's a pity!
Listen, can I ask you a favor
Me: Go ahead (at that time I was seeing her coming).
Her: Right now I have a small concern and I'd like to request your help, even if that's not something I do usually.
Me: What is the problem ? (I am completely convinced she's going to ask me money at that point)
Her: My fridge is completely empty right now, so I would like to have enough to get some food for a few days if you agree.
Me: that's awful (I'm playing along at that point)
Her: Yes.
Me: Did you not get any news from your job seeking ?
Her: Not at all, I'm still waiting.
Me: What is your income right now ?
Her: I was living from my savings, I have not worked ever since the beginning of the health crisis.
Me: Ah yes, I understand. I suppose many people are in such predicament because of this ridiculous lockdown.
Her: Exactly.
Me: What are you going to do ?
Her: I often work as a nanny, but right now my back is against the wall without any solution and that is why I turn to you and I hope you're not going to disappoint.
Me: Have you asked people you know ? Can't they help you ?
Her: No, you are my only hope (she literally said that)
Me: I wish I could offer you money, but the lockdown makes it impossible.
Her: what do you mean ?
Me: Well, I can't take the train.
Besides in France I am not allowed to give money to a woman (here I'm aluding to the law against prostitution).
Otherwise I assure you it would be with pleasure.
(here I was trying to hint that I would give her money if I was allowed to fuck her in exchange, but maybe that was too subtle)
Her: oh yes, but you know you could send me a PCS card (it's some kind of a gift card, if I understand correctly. In any case she didn't get my allusion).
Me: This lockdown really is horrible. It forces some women to try and exploit the sentimental misery of some men to take their money. That's nasty.
Her: Look how you see things, do you think I enjoy asking for help ?
Me: Oh there is no doubt in my mind that you don't enjoy doing this.
You can always work on the streets (common way in French to mean "work as a prostitute"),
after all it's legal for women, just not for men to buy their service.
Her: So tell me could you get the cards I asked you, try to understand me and put yourself in my shoes (apparently she didn't read my last message yet)
Me: Try begging in the streets. The government allows you three hours outside.
Her: Are you serious when you say that ?
Me: From me you won't get a penny.
Her: Thanks for your honesty.
Me: I suppose we're done, now ?
Her: And why ?
Me: Well because from now on, I'm going to assume that this was your first goal when contacting me : taking me some money.
I am sorry if I'm mistaken.
Her: Well you are completely wrong because if it were the case, I would have asked from the beginning.
Me: On the other hand that can explain why you didn't want to give me your phone number.
Her: I explained you why.
Me: You did, it's just wasn't very convincing.
Her: ok, well you can think whatever you want.
Me: If you really need money, you should really consider working the streets.
At least you can do that, it's not like men who must resort to mendicity.
Your clients would risk jail though, but I suppose you don't care about that.

No answer from that point onwards.

The photos she sent me :
View attachment 383126View attachment 383125View attachment 383124
Holy fuck those pictures are a literal definition of term “roastie”

Why do you have to be so beta about it? Where is the hatred? Where are the slurs? JFL it reads like a cuckit post. Either way I don't know why you didn't send it to her
Agreed. Low inhibs me none the less

If you are an oldcel and some females in their 40s are trying to get with you, you are an honorary incel still. That's not ascension, that's just over.
still though, pretty fucking :chad: to be pulling cunt during COVID on Tinder. Did you fucking chadfish or some shit??

still though, pretty fucking :chad: to be pulling cunt during COVID on Tinder. Did you fucking chadfish or some shit??
It was a scam, man. Also, not Tinder.

I was contacted again this morning, check this out :
Blanch 2
Blanche
Blanche 3

That's a big carrot, isn't it ? :feelsEhh:

Last edited:

Never happened to me, guess you have to look like you have money or so.
@grondilu are you flexing your wealth or does this happen out of the blue?

Never happened to me, guess you have to look like you have money or so.
@grondilu are you flexing your wealth or does this happen out of the blue?

I don't know, maybe scammers have found my 2010 article about bitcoin and found me on Skype. They may be thinking I'm a bitcoin billionnaire or something.

I'm not though. I would not be hanging out here if I was.

to be honest not gonna lie.

I don't know, maybe scammers have found my 2010 article about bitcoin and found me on Skype. They may be thinking I'm a bitcoin billionnaire or something.

I'm not though. I would not be hanging out here if I was.
i bet a lot of these onlyfans hustlers are cucked bfs working on behalf of their hoe

Found the pic source for the latest scammer.

Quite fapfuel, tbh.

brutal being scammed by curries on Tinder in France :feelskek:

Why do you have to be so beta about it? Where is the hatred? Where are the slurs? JFL it reads like a cuckit post. Either way I don't know why you didn't send it to her

I'm so bored I let my profile visible for scammers. I guess I'm still hoping one day I'll be contacted by a real female :feelstastyman: :feelstrash:.

Anyway, here are two photos from the latest scammer. This one didn't even think about changing the file names so the name of the female was easy to find.
Elsajean official 37144688 222134151961624 2957947185095770112 nElsajean official 46425625 355102265299398 5041143373662831814 n

Last edited: