Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was diagnosed with NPD

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
My parents force me to see a head shrink every month. I go along with it as they pay me to attend.
I was diagnosed with NPD today! I officially have a terrible personality, yet foids I catfish regularly compliment me on my great, vibrant personality.

TFW when I get a sense of pleasure blocking whores on snapchat after they send my chadfish nudes.
TFW when I get hard listening to roasties' sob stories about how their ex was abusive.
TFW when I hurl abuse at whores on tinder and they still compliment my chadfish.

My psychiatrist wants me to agree to a treatment program, but I'm refusing. The bitch is now saying she will apply for court ordered treatment lol.

I'm was born a cunt, and will always be a cunt. I think it is time to end it :feelsrope:

narcissism is one of the few personality traits that women actually like.

I meam, they are attracted to cunt personalities so you can call yourself a personalitychad.

Women like narcissistic people.

It's over for youngcels.

Just be as belligerent as possible. The mental health industry is already understaffed, underfunded, and rotten to the bone. They should stop harassing you pretty quickly. It's a known fact that people like us with Cluster B personality disorders are immune to their tricks.

Women like narcissistic people.
I meam, they are attracted to cunt personalities so you can call yourself a personalitychad.
Women aren't attracted to cunt personalities. They're attracted to good looking people who usually have cunt personalities. THey just put up with chad's cuntiness to stay in chad's favour.

My bad, women like Chad with NPD.

Many people with ASD are misdiagnosed with NPD and vica versa. See a different shrink and get diagnosed with ASD instead. More benefits.

Many people with ASD are misdiagnosed with NPD and vica versa. See a different shrink and get diagnosed with ASD instead. More benefits.
I just realised I may get more neetbux.
Oh well at least I can take more tax money from single mothers.

if u consider two males with the same looks level the narcissistic one has an advantage.
chad or non chad.
No man. Personality is giga cope :bluepill:

Aren't you the guy preaching about nt being important. If that's important then personality is also.
Social status is not the same as personality. Personality is how you interact with other people, while social status is how other people see you. Huge difference. NTness correlates with social status rather than personality.

No man. Personality is giga cope :bluepill:
so answer this question. there are two men with the same level of looks,money and status
how can a foid decide who's the more attractive?
personality isn't as important as blupilled people say, but saying that it has 0 value is also a mistake.

Aren't you the guy preaching about nt being important. If that's important then personality is also.
Many people on this forum don´t know what personality means. They believe it involves voluntary modified behavior such as being nice. But personalities are a consequence of brain development and physiological variation. This is visible across the entire animal kingdom. A dog or horse that displays static malignant behavior(i.e bad personality) such as biting or bullying is often killed off by it´s owner. Personality is something the organism is born with, and it´s not created by enviroment.

NT-characteristics overlaps into the personality disorders. Especially cluster B.