Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was doxxed yesterday by normies on Discord

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I've been in this discord server for a little while. And yesterday they doxxed where i live, and my photo. Ever since i joined they had hated me and bullied me calling me a virgin incel.
Well that was the last straw. I left the servers and i blocked everyone that i had ever messaged from there.
I don't doubt that i will continue to be a running joke on there, seeing as they have my photo.
I fucking hate normies.

You shouldn't want to talk normies anyway, they will never see us as equals.

damn sorry to hear that. They even found a photo? Was it from a school yearbook or facebook or something?
This is why i don’t associate with anyone at all. Cant trust people. There are serial killers on the loose and corrupt politicians screwing over the working man but normies would rather pass the time by harassing lonely men.

How do they have your photo? Why are there photos of you anyway?

how tf did they find out where you at? maby got your IP but thats only the broad area, unless you literally live in the middle of nowhere where theres not a single person around.

I've been in this discord server for a little while. And yesterday they doxxed where i live, and my photo. Ever since i joined they had hated me and bullied me calling me a virgin incel.
Well that was the last straw. I left the servers and i blocked everyone that i had ever messaged from there.
I don't doubt that i will continue to be a running joke on there, seeing as they have my photo.
I fucking hate normies.

I hope you live in America because being an Incel in some European countries is actually grounds of imprisonment ded srs.

Kill them (in Roblox).

How did that even happen!?

You must enact retribution upon them.

I fucking hate normies.
How can u even use discord? I've tried it a couple of times when I was learning english and it was pure torture. Just listening to the way those pieces of shit talk made me deeply upset, let alone all the trolls and autistic retards that love to ear rape each other, it's unbearable. Even the most serious servers are full of cunts that ignite your deepest murderous instincts with their bullshit.
Discord is for despicable teenagers and failed normies, tho I guess more normal people must be using it nowadays cuz of corona, anyhow I don't understand why an Incel would wanna interact with normies like that, but we're social animals at the end of the day so what do I know

What a Shame ...

People don't realize life is just a random draw.:feelsUnreal:

Are they trannies?

shoulnd take to em

I fucking hate normies.
Can you PM me your pic OP?

It's over for doxxedcels

How do they have your photo? Why are there photos of you anyway?
I posted my photo in another server (from a few months prior) and they got it somehow. Luckily i was wearing a corona facemask so they don't have my whole face, just really my eyes and nose. But you can still see how obese i am in the photo
how tf did they find out where you at? maby got your IP but thats only the broad area, unless you literally live in the middle of nowhere where theres not a single person around.
they said they searched my username and found a bunch of my other accounts and on one of them it stated my city

Don't have pictures of yourself online and don't reuse names. Even master said that in his pinned post.

They will perish

You shouldn't want to talk normies anyway, they will never see us as equals.
We are just circus animals for them.
Dogs
They toy with us to have some fun with their friends and get attention from foids.

Only trannies do that kind of shit for shits and giggles like that anymore. Probably just other failed incels.

How tf did they doxx you?

I posted my photo in another server (from a few months prior) and they got it somehow. Luckily i was wearing a corona facemask so they don't have my whole face, just really my eyes and nose. But you can still see how obese i am in the photo

they said they searched my username and found a bunch of my other accounts and on one of them it stated my city
Nigga why would you post your photos on the internet :feelsseriously:

only way to recover a dox that heavy is deleting your account and vanishing from the dox origin so people lose track of who it belongs too

I fucking hate normies.
Good lesson in not revealing your power level

only way to recover a dox that heavy is deleting your account and vanishing from the dox origin so people lose track of who it belongs too
I left the servers and changed my usernames i use regularly. Should be ok

I left the servers and changed my usernames i use regularly. Should be ok
I've seen people doxxed because someone analyzed placement of marks on tiny part on their skin- be more carefull next time, unless you're on "official" work-friendly account with your name and surname where you don't share any opinions posting your photos anywhere else on the internet is a bad idea and a healthy dose of paranoia is recommended when using internet in general.

JFL at your iq.
I guess one of them was kind with you and you like a retard you gave some of your info?

While it can happen with incel servers too, why try and hang out with normies?

You're not one of them.

While it can happen with incel servers too, why try and hang out with normies?

You're not one of them.
How that even happened? You posted some photos or use the same name/linked accounts everywhere?

That's is why inkwell you are

and that's why i never had and never will have any form of social media

damn sorry to hear that. They even found a photo? Was it from a school yearbook or facebook or something?
This is why i don’t associate with anyone at all. Cant trust people. There are serial killers on the loose and corrupt politicians screwing over the working man but normies would rather pass the time by harassing lonely men.
Tbh.
That's is why inkwell you are

I fucking hate normies.
Do you have no spine? Never leave a social shithole unless banned or irl trouble. Curse the putrid filth with your annoying prescence until they bitch out and ban you. That way you win in terms of mental fortitude. Give up your ego and ascend to Darkceldom