Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was doxxed yesterday by normies on Discord

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Doxx them back.
Get into contact with them through another account.
Post a facebook link that refers back to their own account and claim that you have traced their facebook accounts.
Then make demands and threaten to otherwise leak their private information if they don't comply. The first demand should be to ask them to post a picture, video or anything that they upload over facebook. This way they will post their own facebook accounts. Giving you the trump card that you previously only bluffed with.

Do you have no spine? Never leave a social shithole unless banned or irl trouble. Curse the putrid filth with your annoying prescence until they bitch out and ban you. That way you win in terms of mental fortitude. Give up your ego and ascend to Darkceldom
i was raised by a single mother. so what do YOU think?
Doxx them back.
Get into contact with them through another account.
Post a facebook link that refers back to their own account and claim that you have traced their facebook accounts.
Then make demands and threaten to otherwise leak their private information if they don't comply. The first demand should be to ask them to post a picture, video or anything that they upload over facebook. This way they will post their own facebook accounts. Giving you the trump card that you previously only bluffed with.
giga based
but i don't care that much
plus i already tried finding out stuff on them

How did they get your picture and adress

That was very dumb.
Never give out personal information ( including photos ) to unknown strangers online.
Doing it with people you "know" for several months, is so-so.
You did it for some normfuck, you should´ve known better.