Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was effectively destroyed by soyciety

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
My phisical health is 0, I can't get up to do even the most simple tasks. I tried going to the gym but when I wake up in the evening, the gyms are closed. (My sleep routine is completely upside down)

I can't get a gf, and even if I did, I don't think she could physically help me. Having one would probably just cause even more problems. Being blackpilled, I already know how they function, so I'd rather spare myself the pain when she talks to 10 others guys. No thanks.

I get constant headaches, I can't do anything that doesn't involve looking at a screen. My only hope is waiting for the pandemic to be over so I can go study in person again, and not in online classes. I have no friends so no reason to leave my home. Going to university was the only way I left the house, but they took it away from me. I spent all time in my home for almost a year because of this shit pandemic. At least there I could talk to other incel guys.

Funny how I'm the one that points out all the flaws of the pandemic restrictions, and all the ways it fucks you up, yet I got perfectly destroyed by it. With 100% effectiveness. It's like the elites made a pandemic specifically for me to fuck up my life.

Also did I say I have no friends? My only friend is an incel guy from another country and we talk alot during the day, but I'll never see him or anything. Also we just text and send funny pics to each other because he lives with his grandma and can't talk on the phone.

No reply’s me

No, in fact I am too weak

Take the Aajonus pill. You will never be fatigued again.

My phisical health is 0, I can't get up to do even the most simple tasks. I tried going to the gym but when I wake up in the evening, the gyms are closed. (My sleep routine is completely upside down)

I can't get a gf, and even if I did, I don't think she could physically help me. Having one would probably just cause even more problems. Being blackpilled, I already know how they function, so I'd rather spare myself the pain when she talks to 10 others guys. No thanks.

I get constant headaches, I can't do anything that doesn't involve looking at a screen. My only hope is waiting for the pandemic to be over so I can go study in person again, and not in online classes. I have no friends so no reason to leave my home. Going to university was the only way I left the house, but they took it away from me. I spent all time in my home for almost a year because of this shit pandemic. At least there I could talk to other incel guys.

Funny how I'm the one that points out all the flaws of the pandemic restrictions, and all the ways it fucks you up, yet I got perfectly destroyed by it. With 100% effectiveness. It's like the elites made a pandemic specifically for me to fuck up my life.

Also did I say I have no friends? My only friend is an incel guy from another country and we talk alot during the day, but I'll never see him or anything. Also we just text and send funny pics to each other because he lives with his grandma and can't talk on the phone.
I'm in a similar situation. Health is shit, tired constantly, can barely form sentences due to mushbrain, couldn't reason or think logically to save my life. My body is dead but I'm still conscious.

I'm in a similar situation. Health is shit, tired constantly, can barely form sentences due to mushbrain, couldn't reason or think logically to save my life. My body is dead but I'm still conscious.
Same