Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was forced to eat out with my family for Mother’s Day, only to be mogged by my chad brother like always

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
A few restaurants have opened back up so my family decided to eat out for lunch for Mother’s Day. I hate going places with my brother, and now that I’m black pilled I CANT MISS THE DIFFERENCE IN HOW PEOPLE TREAT US. My older brother is a chad/chad lite for those who don’t know.

Our foid waitress gave him CONTINUOUS eye contact even when HE WASNT SPEAKING. Seriously this is SO fucking suifuel. They can’t help but want chads DNA. FUCK. Also, as we left, one of the foid waitresses eye fucked him and smiled at him, and IMMEDIATELY LOOKED AWAY WHEN I MADE EYE CONTACT.

I have never thought about it before, but today was the first time I actually contemplated wearing a bag over my head to hide my hideousness out in public.

Do you have the same dad or did you just lose the genetic lottery?

it seems like every incel has a chad brother

A few restaurants have opened back up so my family decided to eat out for lunch for Mother’s Day. I hate going places with my brother, and now that I’m black pilled I CANT MISS THE DIFFERENCE IN HOW PEOPLE TREAT US. My older brother is a chad/chad lite for those who don’t know.

Our foid waitress gave him CONTINUOUS eye contact even when HE WASNT SPEAKING. Seriously this is SO fucking suifuel. They can’t help but want chads DNA. FUCK. Also, as we left, one of the foid waitresses eye fucked him and smiled at him, and IMMEDIATELY LOOKED AWAY WHEN I MADE EYE CONTACT.

I have never thought about it before, but today was the first time I actually contemplated wearing a bag over my head to hide my hideousness out in public.

My brother is a fucking dick. Motherfucker boasts about having no problem hitting women and is retarded (struggles to maintain a 3.0 at a subpar university in an easy business major), but still gets tons of pussy; and on his birthday, which was recently, all of his friends drove by to wish him a happy birthday, and shit tons of women gave him instagram wishes.

Asshole said "it feels so great to have so much friends and feel so loved" and then gave me a condescending look with a smirk.

I hope he gets depressed in his 30s about how he's a useless cog in society and his glory days are over, and comes to terms about how much of a disposable piece of shit he is.

You aren't alone op.

Last edited:
it seems like every incel has a chad brother
Seems kinda fishy to me. How can there be such a difference between brothers? At the start I called my brother Chad as well but really he’s like a 6.5/10 - no Chad at all. My guess is that those Incels overestimate their brothers smv.

One Incel here even said that his brother is a GigaChad. That’s most likely not even possible

fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i feel you brocel :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Seems kinda fishy to me. How can there be such a difference between brothers? At the start I called my brother Chad as well but really he’s like a 6.5/10 - no Chad at all. My guess is that those Incels overestimate their brothers smv.

One Incel here even said that his brother is a GigaChad. That’s most likely not even possible
genetics can be like that, for example, my sister is exactly my height, she'd gigamog me if she was a guy

A lot of us probably take the chad only a little too literally. So any brothers that aren't incel because they get some female attention must be chad.

Feel for you bro. I fucking despise most of my family.

Different sides of the family mixing and matching. One side has huge ears, huge noses, balding issues, bigger lips, but still has well defined chins and head shapes, with symmetry in the face. Other side has problem with head shape / chin structure, balding issues (I'm fucked), gut issues, but dark fluid hair, but great ears, lips, nose.

My brother got a well formed chin, nice fluid hair, regular nose, symmetry, no real issues with gut, smooth olive skin, etc. I get white as fuck, big lips, huge nose, big ears, no chin, oval shaped head, and gut problem.

RNGeezus hates me.

Last edited:
I feel for you op, must be hellish to be mogged and taunted at home.

I never understood the "logic" where a chad brother cant have an incel brother?
There can be VAST difference in appearance between siblings. So many models/actors have ugly siblings

Genetic recombination. Also, yes, we do have the same father. I can tell because my brother looks like a better version of my father, whilst I look like a more ugly version of my father. If I am a 4, my dad was a 6 in his prime, and my brother is a 7, maybe slightly higher. He is at least chad lite.
Different sides of the family mixing and matching. One side has huge ears, huge noses, balding issues, bigger lips, but still has well defined chins and head shapes, with symmetry in the face. Other side has problem with head shape / chin structure, balding issues (I'm fucked), gut issues, but dark fluid hair, but great ears, lips, nose.

My brother got a well formed chin, nice fluid hair, regular nose, symmetry, no real issues with gut, smooth olive skin, etc. I get white as fuck, big lips, huge nose, big ears, no chin, oval shaped head, and gut problem.

RNGeezus hates me.
This right here.
My brother is a fucking dick. Motherfucker boasts about having no problem hitting women and is retarded (struggles to maintain a 3.0 at a subpar university in an easy business major), but still gets tons of pussy; and on his birthday, which was recently, all of his friends drove by to wish him a happy birthday, and shit tons of women gave him instagram wishes.

Asshole said "it feels so great to have so much friends and feel so loved" and then gave me a condescending look with a smirk.

I hope he gets depressed in his 30s about how he's a useless cog in society and his glory days are over, and comes to terms about how much of a disposable piece of shit he is.

You aren't alone op.
brutal brocel. At least my brother doesn’t rub it in

I never understood the "logic" where a chad brother cant have an incel brother?
There can be VAST difference in appearance between siblings. So many models/actors have ugly siblings
I guess you’re right. But does it happen that often? Not sure.

At least you're not like me, and only single child, with a subhuman dad that I somehow mog so he's probably sub 2, who makes retarded faces out in public with my mum who looks somewhat normal, my entire family is subhuman and I always feel awkward I hate being this ugly fuuuuuuuck

At least you're not like me, and only single child, with a subhuman dad that I somehow mog so he's probably sub 2, who makes retarded faces out in public with my mum who looks somewhat normal, my entire family is subhuman and I always feel awkward I hate being this ugly fuuuuuuuck
BRO.

My family forces me to spend time with their friends' kids once a year during a time when people are out partying with their friends (not kidding, they have a major fight every year with my chad brother over this; I won't reveal what time of the year it is due to doxxing), who are all like 10 years younger than me and are cringe af (bluepilled incels), and takes mandatory photos that they post on facebook. My parents don't give a shit about my social life, they only care about themselves. I can't really ignore them, it's not like I have anywhere else to go or friends to hang out with. My neighborhood I grew up in had very few kids I could relate to and hang out with, the only few that were there burned bridges with me. Again, my parents didn't give a shit about how that would impact me.

I look so fucking cringe in them (Facebook photos) and I feel like anybody who looks up my Facebook will wonder "why tf is this guy in his 20s spending this time of the year with kids who are 10 years younger than them."

I actually pretended to have a mental breakdown to avoid taking a picture this year.

As I don't socialize enough to have a lot of other pictures posted, those are the ones that show up on Facebook. FML. I decided to hide them recently, I don't give a flying fuck what my parents think.

Last edited:

This is so painful. Fate mocks us by letting the difference between success and failure be a specific combination of the same set of genes.

fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i feel you brocel :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

genetics can be like that, for example, my sister is exactly my height, she'd gigamog me if she was a guy

My sister is the exact same height as #MeToo (5'7").

Genetic recombination is such a bitch.

My sister is the exact same height as #MeToo (5'7").

Genetic recombination is such a bitch.
i feel you boyo

also when we were growing up my sister was taller (we grew at a different rate) and my piece of shit parents bullied me about it all the time

BRO.

My family forces me to spend time with their friends' kids once a year during a time when people are out partying with their friends (not kidding, they have a major fight every year with my chad brother over this; I won't reveal what time of the year it is due to doxxing), who are all like 10 years younger than me and are cringe af (bluepilled incels), and takes mandatory photos that they post on facebook. My parents don't give a shit about my social life, they only care about themselves. I can't really ignore them, it's not like I have anywhere else to go or friends to hang out with. My neighborhood I grew up in had very few kids I could relate to and hang out with, the only few that were there burned bridges with me. Again, my parents didn't give a shit about how that would impact me.

I look so fucking cringe in them (Facebook photos) and I feel like anybody who looks up my Facebook will wonder "why tf is this guy in his 20s spending this time of the year with kids who are 10 years younger than them."

I actually pretended to have a mental breakdown to avoid taking a picture this year.

As I don't socialize enough to have a lot of other pictures posted, those are the ones that show up on Facebook. FML. I decided to hide them recently, I don't give a flying fuck what my parents think.
You should blackpill them when they come of age

I guess you’re right. But does it happen that often? Not sure.
Probably not. But saying some is not incel because they have a chad brother is invalid..
Me and my brothers life were polar opposites when it came to attracting women, ever since childhood

Can't wait till he moves out

Hey man did you try removing the hatred from your eyes?

Probably not. But saying some is not incel because they have a chad brother is invalid..
Me and my brothers life were polar opposites when it came to attracting women, ever since childhood
The very same for me.

Are you at least similar height to him

My brother is chadsteinlite he's 14 now but gonna be suifuel watching him get older and the experiences he has. @kikecel @BenBerger are you related to any chadsteins or chadsteinlites?
did your dad arrange marriage?

Last edited:

Im telling you

Some people on here just dont know how to rate

Im telling you

Some people on here just dont know how to rate
His brother is a chadlite like he said in this thread he's jut exaggerating like everyone does when they talk about Chads.

My brother is chadsteinlite he's 14 now but gonna be suifuel watching him get older and the experiences he has. @kikecel
Kill him

Sounds absolutely brutal man. Makes me glad I don’t have a brother.

Does your mum at least support you?

@Romello Gaghan 2 thoughts?

Not Mother’s Day in my country

Going outside of my house is hell

I also have Chad brother but he’s cool tbh I don’t mind it a ton

This is why you shouldn’t associate with your family as an incel. They want you dead just as much as a random foid walking down the street.

That's a great mum, does she help boost your confidence and not treat brother better than you?
She now does, only after black pilling her to an extent. But I’ve pointed out how she has treated him better in the past. Me and my mother are close, we always have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back