Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was going to go to sleep right, but I went on IT to see some funny threads and I saw this.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-

Its hurts my soul that people like these call themselves incels and post here. Jfl, he says that he is in a new relationship right now as well.

IM GOING TO FUCKING BLOW SOMEONE UP RIGHT NOW. (in my dreams of course)

failed normie with body dismorphia and soyboy mindset

he should stfu , SEAmaxx and stop virtue signalling

he is probably some white lanklet.We actually did him a service by incentivising him to fix his face yet he is so ungrateful.If you are white and at least 6'2 your face must be really horrible if you are not able to get an ethnic foid.

Idiot doesn't realize the surgeries probably got him the new relationship not his personality jfl was a fakecel anyway

Last edited:
Former incel = too low IQ to accept blackpill

How can people like this think of themselves and incels? The fact that any foid will go anywhere near you in a romantic way is proof that you are at the very least a normal human. Fuck these 'ascending' fakecels contributing to the 'it's because of your attitude' mindset.

Lmao the retard doesn't realize he has a gf now because of his surgery. How can someone be so braindead?

Retarded fuck

Pathetic retards

Someone pass the rope

Images   2020 04 02T003221132

Incels in denial is a lot of fun, may you rest compatriot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back