Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was gymaxxing the other day and I saw..

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Some chadlite zoomer was benching 30kg dumbells in each arm when I can't even lift 30kg with one arm. That was absolutely brutal to watch.

I only exercise inside. Going to the gym and seeing stuff like that would crush me.

Train more, buddy boyo

The only reason that I wasn't completely done is that I height mog him.

That’s why I go only at 1 am when there are no people

I can do 45 kg dumbells on incline bench and I'm still incel

Some chadlite zoomer was benching 30kg dumbells in each arm when I can't even lift 30kg with one arm. That was absolutely brutal to watch.
66 lbs? Not to brag but I could do 115 lb dumbells on bench back when I tried to bulk up. Ate a ton of tuna and milk and did curls and dumbell presses one arm at a time. You just have to eat and be creative with lift techniques. My arms got to like 17" or 18" but it wasn't cut. I gave up when I just got fat from eating so much. Followed the 1g/1lb protein "rule" but it was hard to maintain the diet.

giphy.gif

There is no gym for your face

I only exercise inside. Going to the gym and seeing stuff like that would crush me.
incels who go to the gym just go there to get themselves mogged to hell and back JFL

66 lbs? Not to brag but I could do 115 lb dumbells on bench back when I tried to bulk up. Ate a ton of tuna and milk and did curls and dumbell presses one arm at a time. You just have to eat and be creative with lift techniques. My arms got to like 17" or 18" but it wasn't cut. I gave up when I just got fat from eating so much. Followed the 1g/1lb protein "rule" but it was hard to maintain the diet.

No fat goes to my arms they were always weakest.
They are better now since I started whey and creatine maxx. I take 3g creatine everyday and 2 scoops of whey whenever I return from the gym. I just don't eat that much protein it seems.

You need to train more. As a grown man you should be able to lift 60+ pound dumbbells.

You can't deadlift 66 pounds with 1 arm?

What do you think is your most limiting factor here? Grip? Back?

I will assume you can't do a chinup so since you apparently have a gym membership (I'm too antisocial for one of those) take advantage of the lat pulldown machine to build up your grip along with other stuff.

If you can work up to a 150lb pulldown then you know your grip would be strong enough to one-arm pull 75lbs so you'd just need to make sure your back is up to snuff.

Lat pulldown doesn't target the erector spinae much but the lats can help stabilize your back and provide some minor extension support.

I always get mogged in da gym

I can do around 30 pullups in a set and about 80 pushups, still incel. Gave up the weights a long time ago, just workout for 10-15 mins a day with bodyweight/yoga moves.

Also, to point out the obvious, the gym doesn't make you an athlete, genetics do (ie. coordination, reflexes, balance, etc.).

I bench 100 lb dumbells, doesn't mean much.

You can't deadlift 66 pounds with 1 arm?

What do you think is your most limiting factor here? Grip? Back?

I will assume you can't do a chinup so since you apparently have a gym membership (I'm too antisocial for one of those) take advantage of the lat pulldown machine to build up your grip along with other stuff.

If you can work up to a 150lb pulldown then you know your grip would be strong enough to one-arm pull 75lbs so you'd just need to make sure your back is up to snuff.

Lat pulldown doesn't target the erector spinae much but the lats can help stabilize your back and provide some minor extension support.

Already doing this just the matter of time

Take the training serioulisy. I know its some hard shit and you're gonna feel lazy sometimes but trust me even if you dont ascend it will be really good for you. To be honest if you have a decent height you can ascend through gymaxxing

going to the gym as an incel requires autism tbh