Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was in the hospital in the last 2 days for Covid Testing.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
It all started when my heart started to hurt and my neck felt tight, this was after 4 days of fasting so i figured my liver was going haywire the pain was unbearable and i could barely breath so my folks called the Emergency, when they arrived i was more or less barely awake at all because of the breathing problems so they gave me some meds which i don't remember the name of and few minutes later i felt better. now here's where the Covid stuff comes in.... as it turns out as they were leaving i started to feel a slight chill and after checking my temperature i had a fever so they sent me straight to the Covid Hospital.

When i first arrived there they put me on a bed and asked me few questions, i managed to somehow show my low IQ even in that situation :feelscry: but... anyways then they tested me and i just stayed in a open room of some kind with other patients (but we all were masks and were more than a metre away from each other) also my mother kept ringing me every 5 minutes which really pissed me off and made nurses laugh because my sister's phone that i took had a stupid ring tune. the meals were actually decent especially the meat, also i noticed a lot of old people walking in and out, and of course everyone kept breaking the rules and going out to smoke even though it was against the rules, after 1 day they transferred to an isolated room and i just waited there for my Covid test result, in a way i felt both sad and happy, i was happy to be alone finally and away from my family but i was sad because they kept bothering me all the time.

My time at the hospital was all things considered surprisingly fun, i had talks with guys my age that i haven't had since Kindergarten, some nurses were cute, there was one girl next to my bed which kinda sucked i guess, just a shame i didn't have my phone so i could've videoed that thick nurse with a big ass but it is what it is.

Last edited:
good ure back

we all want to die on our own terms and not to some normie disease

good ure back

we all want to die on our own terms and not to some normie disease

Not sure if we have spoken before but thanks anyway bro.

rip @wandercamp and @FrustratedWhiteMale

Backstory?
@wandercamp went to the hospital for corona virus, has not been active since ( look at his post history). @FrustratedWhiteMale suddenly stopped posting in March, it is speculated he died of corona virus.

@wandercamp went to the hospital for corona virus, has not been active since ( look at his post history). @FrustratedWhiteMale suddenly stopped posting in March, it is speculated he died of corona virus.

That's unfortunate.

When i was in the hospital i hoped i would get corona and die ngl.

Tex1 256x256 d99b33129f99c1c3 5