Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was looking at my old pictures the other day

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They were from 2004 when I was 15. I was in shape, had a bright smile on my face, and well dressed. But even then I'd get called ugly and whatnot. Those whores standards have always been high. That was my peak, but it wasn't enough. That's why I don't see any point in improving my looks now that I am in my early 30s. My 15-year-old self mogs the fuck out of my 30-year-old self. If it was over then when we didn't have smartphones, what chances do I have now in 2019?

at 30 its pretty over for you

lookism is so prevalent in our society that looksmaxxing is crucial, not only to get foids, but just so you will be able to get by with more ease in your everyday life. a simple face lift and a jaw implant will do wonders.

At 15 I was at my peak cuz no acne, and was just finished my growth spurt. I was still a depressed loser with no friends but better than I am now tbh.

tbh I was a complete abomination in my early to mid teens.

Just go to a third world country and buy a young gf.

They were from 2004 when I was 15. I was in shape, had a bright smile on my face, and well dressed. But even then I'd get called ugly and whatnot. Those whores standards have always been high. That was my peak, but it wasn't enough. That's why I don't see any point in improving my looks now that I am in my early 30s. My 15-year-old self mogs the fuck out of my 30-year-old self. If it was over then when we didn't have smartphones, what chances do I have now in 2019?
Gookland or Gandy heaven for you boyo.

Fuck dude, I’m sorry to hear that shit. But then again if you were to become a YouTuber about inceldom and wanted attention from women that way, that would only be pity sex and thus not the same. I honestly don’t know what to tell you. If women aren’t attracted to you that much, then I would say to maybe prostitutemaxx, idk.

lookism is so prevalent in our society that looksmaxxing is crucial, not only to get foids, but just so you will be able to get by with more ease in your everyday life. a simple face lift and a jaw implant will do wonders.
What's a jaw implant? I've heard of chin implants but do people get implants for the jaw as well? Had no idea. Could be useful

I mog the 15 year old version of me.

What's a jaw implant? I've heard of chin implants but do people get implants for the jaw as well? Had no idea. Could be useful
yes bro, in this day and age you can fix nearly every faw (apart from midface unfortunately)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back