Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was making a character in a game and I just didn't like it when it was bald or looked anything like me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I set out to make a character that looks like me. Right off the bat, I went with a buzz cut or bald head. It just didn't look well at all, it killed any enjoyment I could have had from looking at that character. I didn't even try to add the fat or other features of mine.

Looks are way too important damn it. It's not fair.

Balding is death sentence

I set out to make a character that looks like me. Right off the bat, I went with a buzz cut or bald head. It just didn't look well at all, it killed any enjoyment I could have had from looking at that character. I didn't even try to add the fat or other features of mine.

Looks are way too important damn it. It's not fair.
Skyrim?

All my characters in game are hot blondes

I used to make male characters exclusively. Now I try female characters to see if it makes a difference.

I just make the ugliest characters possible

I'm gonna make a rpg with nothing but incels as the main characters. See how many people will last.

I never make characters that look like me

avP40pW_700b.jpg

The blackpill makes creating video game characters a real art form.
I never choose the foids, and when I can I construct a Chad.
The developers (and casting for movies) all do it too. Protagonists and heroes are always aesthetically pleasing, where as the villains.. well...
Look in the mirror.
I believe it's know as typecasting.
I purposely made a bald and stocky looking guy in that game kinda as a joke. Then I started over after 40hrs of play because I didn't like him anymore, he was no longer amusing.

Last edited:
Im going bald. I guess im fucked.

Black desert online has a very nice character design screen.
I´ve played lots of RS back in the day.
It was the online only game that i invested a ton of endless hours.

I only play as hot female characters if the option is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back