Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was meant to be a slave, we need slavery back

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im too beta for this life, I just want to lay in my bad all day, I hate going outside it fucking scares me so bad

I legit wish I was born a slave

My background/pheno is slavic so being a slave is literally in my blood

I was never meant to be free, its not in my genes, Im a follower, I was only meant to do what Im ordered because having too much freedom gives me anxiety

Go to school, get home, do homework, apply for college, I just love being told what to do and following a path laid out for me by someone else but you cant get a gf like this

At least as a slave I could blame my masters for not having a gf, right now I have nobody but myself to blame

Im too beta for this life, I just want to lay in my bad all day, I hate going outside it fucking scares me so bad

I was never meant to be free, its not in my genes, Im a follower, I was only meant to do what Im ordered because having too much freedom gives me anxiety

Go to school, get home, do homework, apply for college, I just love being told what to do and following a path laid out for me by someone else but you cant get a gf like this

At least as a slave I could blame my masters for not having a gf, right now I have nobody but myself to blame

We are all slaves, without the shackles.

go join the military, same difference.

you can volunteer to be a slave in some shithole. go try it out

so first you were talking about your big ass earlier and now this.
Needs to be banned tbh get this faggot off this forum

I don't think it will be any better

I don't think it will be any better

nvm you are slavic

modern day version is called wagecucking

IT bait like most of your threads

we're more enslaved than the actual slaves
actual slaves pften had some privileges and had to be treated according to some rules, nowadays you're not "entitled" to anything, they can treat you like objects

CAN you be my slave . dded serious , contact me .

I cant

I feel like if I become a slave and everyone else is free Id be handicapping myself

I wish we could go back to like the 1700s though

Bluepillers: 64

yep this is going on IT

Bluepillers: 64

yep this is going on IT

I dont get why

This is a pure self hate thread

There is no misogyny, racism or anything

I literally made this thread while in my bed on the verge of tears wishing I would die

Been there, done that. You will get used to it with time.

I will never

I literally just cycle between acceptance and being panicked

@PPEcel did IT post this yet?

If you're a nigger, I'll gladly supply you with the necessary equipment to speed things along for you. Just ask.

get a job and you'll be one

@Blacktarpill

Stop writing stupid shit.

Screenshot 2020 09 02 I was meant to be a slave we need slavery back Incels co   Involuntary

Screenshot 2020 09 02 I was meant to be a slave we need slavery back Incels co   Involuntary

Stop writing stupid shit.
If you're a nigger, I'll gladly supply you with the necessary equipment to speed things along for you. Just ask.
Greycel-tier post tbh

Last edited:
U say that but u wouldn't be able to handle slavery u twink. We r all together in this inceldom. As a slav u probably mog us. Get ur shit together and try different maxxing strategy
Ldar is a waste.
Even if we dont ascend atleast we wont be disgusted by ourselves like i am when i look in the mirror.
The self hatred kills me more than rejection from foids

Check your T levels tbh

Check your T levels tbh
You think every follower of someone, every command recipient would indeed more like to rule and command or at least have ultimate freedom? Nope, many are fine with absolving (specific) tasks that are given to them.

@Total Imbecile: Do you know, what Hitler said about Slavs. Similar things like you about yourself.
And what is when yoh have a Master and he says: It's better for you so.

As a slav u probably mog us. Get ur shit together and try different maxxing strategy

Slavs dont mog anyone, we are literal subhumans, we are bred to serve other people
@Total Imbecile: Do you know, what Hitler said about Slavs. Similar things like you about yourself.
And what is when yoh have a Master and he says: It's better for you so.

Yeah, Hitlers only mistake was not finishing the job, he shouldve exterminated my grand grand parents, I hate being alive

Last edited:
Slavs dont mog anyone, we are literal subhumans, we are bred to serve other people

Yeah, Hitlers only mistake was not finishing the job, he shouldve exterminated my grand grand parents, I hate being alive
slavs mogg your average niggas and ricecucks anyday.
U can even cuck some ricecels by fucking their women because the only thing a noodlewhore sees is that ur white
Provided u can betabux

Don't go to college. You will take on debt and waste years of your life and still be LDARing alone in your room.

Go to school, get home, do homework, apply for college

Incels: The Emo Years
Starring Fred Savage