Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was mocked incessantly in high school

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
For a variety of things that I couldn't change.

I was made fun of for things I could change - like my clothes and haircut. But I was made fun of for a lot of features I had when I was a kid. This left a mental scarring on me and I will always feel emasculated because of it. It was over for me and I have always known it.

My voice, skull, wrists, ankles, frame, you name it. It was so frustrating as a kid when I had no way of coping with it.

Obviously I was rejected a bunch too by a variety of people. There was really a turning point for me when I was rejected the last time, it led me down the path of the Blackpill.

They made fun of my shyness and quietness a lot.
Legit one of my nicknames was School Shooter.
It was embarrassing.

this one is fairly common
normies seems to detest anyone who isn't an extreme extrovert
Yes, but it wasn't the only thing.
I'm extremely weak and they would heckle me during gym class.

are normies retarded, they do this shit and then wonder y kids actually start shooting up schools.

I don't think they really care about the consequences of their own actions. To them it's just fun in the moment and they think nothing more of it... until something terrible happens.

lol I had basically no bullies because I am a pissed off crazy motherfucker and they could see some rage coming from a mile away, there were provocations when I was like 12 but after puberty came I became a beast of rage, I still get really pissed off over small things. There was a guy who made some "your mom" jokes who I chased like an animal and punched him 3 times, there was this one guy who started telling girls in class I was into them and shit, I gave him a knee which made him contort in the floor, I am pretty sure that if someone beat me up at school in my angry teenager phase I would go back with a knife the next day.

lol I had basically no bullies because I am a pissed of crazy motherfucker and they could see some rage coming from a mile away, there were provocations when I was like 12 but after puberty came I became a beast of rage, I still get really pissed off over small things. There was a guy who made some "your mom" jokes who I chased like an animal and punched him 3 times, there was this one guy who started telling girls in class I was into them and shit, I gave him a knee which made him contort in the floor, I am pretty sure that if someone beat me up at school in my angry teenager phase I would go back with a knife the next day.

I wish I was that lowinhib. I was so scared of getting into confrontations in school incase I got beaten and made a fool of in front of everyone, which I pretty was anyway but I didn't realise it at the time.

I was invisible in high school and people only ever made fun of me for being too quiet. Even though id get ignored if i actually spoke to people jfl

I was invisible in high school and people only ever made fun of me for being too quiet. Even though id get ignored if i actually spoke to people jfl
Mogs me. I'd rather get made fun of for being quiet than having my entire genetic liniage blown into smithereens because my "voice was too high".