Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was most happy when I had friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Now I dont have any friends and just consoom mindless products and no real friends too fill the void in life shit sucks honestly and we do need friends to hang out with anything else is a cope besides having a gf

Never had any friends as a kid. When HS came around and I was so worn down that I was able to communicate better, I had lost any need for friendship somewhere in those long summer breaks spent alone. As you get older, potential friends become less common irl or otherwise, I think it's because the pool of people who can relate to you decreases in size. Wizchan is a good example of that, kinda the last stop to nowhere land.

as an incel ure either benchwarmer(not invited) or substitute(last case scenario) type of friend anyway, out of curiosity what did ur friends use u 4?

as an incel ure either benchwarmer(not invited) or substitute(last case scenario) type of friend anyway, out of curiosity what did ur friends use u 4?
they didnt use me it was just a group of incels as friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back