Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was noticed by BrazilianSigma. He posted about me on IT.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

The faggots on here whining about something I posted. They then said "there's a difference between cyberbullying and calling someone out someone's shitty behavior". First of all, a lot of people online whose behavior is called "shitty" isn't actually shitty. The Internet have their own interpretation of shitty behavior. I've seen many people get hassled online these days and most of them didn't have shitty behavior. Many of them were conservatives or free-thinkers. I also think that the internet's victims can be crazy people, but those crazy victims are usually people who need help instead of being hassled by faggots like the people on IT. IT think that what they do deters incel behavior but it doesn't.

These IncealTears faggots do nothing but lurk here and find stuff to post to get their reddit internet points. lmao and they call us losers? :feelshehe:

These IncealTears faggots do nothing but lurk here and find stuff to post to get their reddit internet points. lmao and they call us losers? :feelshehe:
i only joined this forum to feel less isolated. doesn't make me extremist. also ed kemper being my pic doesn't make me extremist.

Damn you got only 14 comments. You need to take example from my threads (attracted 60+ commenters).

wonder if any of my posts made it there :waitwhat:

You can post about jailbaits, although it would feel ungenuine if you did it just so you can get posted on IT.
the reason IT say that men aren't attracted to jb is because IT are politically correct feminists. Most men DO find jailbait physically attractive. most just don't act on it. In a survey, most men said they find women most attractive at age 20. If you find 20 year olds most attractive, I'm sure you find 16 year olds attractive without acting on it.
wonder if any of my posts made it there :waitwhat:
it's exciting when i'm on IT

Oh look, another fucktard posting the same fucktard for the 100th time, I'm surprised this still isn't considered spam

the reason IT say that men aren't attracted to jb is because IT are politically correct feminists. Most men DO find jailbait physically attractive. most just don't act on it. In a survey, most men said they find women most attractive at age 20. If you find 20 year olds most attractive, I'm sure you find 16 year olds attractive without acting on it.
In that survey the lowest age the men were given to choose was 20, that's why the men chose 20 and not 14.

Oh look, another fucktard posting the same fucktard for the 100th time, I'm surprised this still isn't considered spam
who are you calling a fucktard?
In that survey the lowest age the men were given to choose was 20, that's why the men chose 20 and not 14.
one study shows that women peak in desirability at age 18

who are you calling a fucktard?
You and all the others posting about this same soy junkie at least twice a day while giving him attention , it's getting boring and repetitive

You and all the others posting about this same soy junkie at least twice a day while giving him attention , it's getting boring and repetitive
this is the 1st time i ever posted about him. you're thinking of someone else on here

I don't know, 12-year-old girls usually don't have much boobs or butts but they are young, short and tight.
12 year olds still look physically immature to me.

this is the 1st time i ever posted about him. you're thinking of someone else on here
I never said it was just you, that doesn't mean you should be contributing to pissing in the ocean of piss. It's killing the forum

I never said it was just you, that doesn't mean you should be contributing to pissing in the ocean of piss. It's killing the forum
BrazilianSubhuman is one of the few we can shit groups/types of people we can shit on on this forum. If this annoys you so much there's the "ignore" option on the top right of the thread. You'll block the thread.

Brazilian "100 posts on IT in the last 24 hours" Sigma
the dude's the leader of IT. he's literally the final boss in an incel video game.

BrazilianSubhuman is one of the few we can shit groups/types of people we can shit on on this forum.
That's exactly what he wants you to do, he will see this as a victory because we are too busy talking about his pathetic existence instead of discussing and spreading the blackpill. It's annoying because this shouldn't be in inceldom discussion in the first place and should be deleted, or at the very least moved

That's exactly what he wants you to do, he will see this as a victory because we are too busy talking about his pathetic existence instead of discussing and spreading the blackpill. It's annoying because this shouldn't be in inceldom discussion in the first place and should be deleted, or at the very least moved
of course people will post about IT. they're our enemy

Lmao ITcels wouldn't last a single day on the old internet

Fuck that cuck

I mean that was a really shitty thread with no point

Stop giving Smegma clout. Starve him out.

I read that post and thought what you said was true. Most people didn't care if you called them this or that, what is important is the intention behind the words. Now it seems like only blacks can get away with this type of behavior. I'm not saying it was right to say derogatory words, but everyone got along and knew there was no ill will towards someone else. Now...your life gets ruined. Esp the n-word if you aren't black...may as well move to Antarctica if caught on film.

Cliffs: Foid ruin everything they touch

Last edited:
How ironic.
IncelTears & AgainstHateSubreddits attack other people and subreddits daily.
The people running these subreddits and the people posting there are bullies.

How ironic.
IncelTears & AgainstHateSubreddits attack other people and subreddits daily.
The people running these subreddits and the people posting there are bullies.
I read that post and thought what you said was true. Most people didn't care if you called them this or that, what is important is the intention behind the words. Now it seems like only blacks can get away with this type of behavior. I'm not saying it was right to say derogatory words, but everyone got along and knew there was no ill will towards someone else. Now...your life gets ruined. Esp the n-word if you aren't black...may as well move to Antarctica if caught on film.

Cliffs: Foid ruin everything they touch
Exactly. People didn’t condone the n word, but that back then if you said it online, people wouldn’t take it too seriously.

Fuck IT, and I'm pretty sure I was featured on IT too, but the user who mentioned it to me, never showed me the post.

Damn you got only 14 comments. You need to take example from my threads (attracted 60+ commenters).
Someone mentioned his an incel in one of my posts (taken by Brazilian smegma) and people started downvoting him and there is a shit storm going on right now between them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: