Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I was on nature today

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
I was spent like 4 hours just walking in the woods and have a pictures of some birds, seen two funny squirrels but they runned away just when I unlock my phone to make a photo. Anyway, my family knows that I'm fucked up with uni but still it wasn't such a bad day. It's good to live near nature - you always can run away and cool your brains and nervs. May be will add some pics that I tooked later.

Oh man, this sounds so cool ngl. How did they react to you not going to the uni? I also took some pic of pleasant Polish scenery a week or two ago, here they are:
20190914 121032

20190914 121446

20190914 122257

20190914 124038

I was in Spain one week ago and visited this place that looks like the Moon.
20190914 110728

Sounds calm tbh ngl.

This is why i dont think anyone should rope. If society leaves you behind atleast you still have nature to live for and the natural universe to take in. Only one life.

Lucky, me living in a big city doesn’t have that luxury. We have huge parks but it’s crowded with people, uni kids smoking weed. Suicidefuel FUCK AMSTERDAAAM

Here's the schizophrenic ride: A little outdoors, a relationship with the outside; It's different from the times you are in house of your good shepherd, who forces yourself to adjust socially to to the God of religion, to the father, to the mother; On your walk, by contrast, you are in the mountains, under the snow, with other gods or no god, no family, no father or mother, with nature; you probably ask yourself, “What does my father want? Can he offer me more? Impossible! Leave me alone". Everything makes up machine. Heavenly machines, the stars or the rainbow, alpine machines that mate with those of your body. Everything is actually an uninterrupted noise of machines; We “felt that it must be a sense of infinite happiness to be so touched by the primitive life of every species, to be sensitive to rocks, metals, water, and plants, to capture in yourself, as in a dream, every creature of the world; nature, just as flowers absorb the air as the moon waxes and wanes. ” Being a chlorophilic or photosynthetic machine, or at least cushioning your body as a part in such machines, we thus fall short of the human-nature distinction, below all the markings that such distinction conditions. Nature is not lived as "nature", but as a process of production. There is no man or nature in this case anymore, but only a process that produces them in each other and engages the machines.

IMG 3461IMG 3462IMG 3463IMG 3466IMG 3467IMG 3469IMG 3471IMG E3310IMG E3312
Here's the photos. Last two I maked a few weeks ago. Equality is bad because I did in with my phone.

It's good to live near nature - you always can run away and cool your brains and nervs.
This sounds really nice. I hope I can live near a forest and lake someday.

Nature is great cope, sadly I don't have it near me, might escape to live in the mountains one day

I love autumn

Attachments

• fall 2018 1.jpg
    fall 2018 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
Woods are good cope.

Attachments

• 11222501_1669313046646146_3324635733981499915_o.jpg
    11222501_1669313046646146_3324635733981499915_o.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 9
Nature is a pretty good cope ngl

Over for naturecels

Just fuck a tree, bro
Stupid cunt: stupid inkels tried to rape a tree! We need to stop that TERRORISTS NOW and I don't give a shit about FREEDOM OR FREE SPEECH!!!111!! Not all muslims are terrorist by the way and those who are, they just confused ok don't be a racist.

Stupid cunt: stupid inkels tried to rape a tree! We need to stop that TERRORISTS NOW and I don't give a shit about FREEDOM OR FREE SPEECH!!!111!! Not all muslims are terrorist by the way and those who are, they just confused ok don't be a racist.
I am a virgin but not an inkel

:soy: :soy::soy::soy:
:soy:. :soy:
:soy::soy::soy: :soy: :soy:
:soy:. :soy:
:soy::soy::soy:. :soy:

Last edited:
nature is sad without cute lolis