[LifeFuel] I was placed into a different group for a class and we were given a project.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Dollcel
-
I was placed into a group of 4, 2 guys and 2 girls. The project is about finding symbolism and other generic stuff. I'm pretty sure they don't even understand what the book was about as they seem to be your typical crack heads, so I already had the feeling that I would have to carry this group. The other guy then starts talking about his girlfriend and how their sex life is going, and automatically the 2 girls start talking about theirs. It was actually hell having to hear them talking about fucking and I decided to just put my earbuds on.

Then I looked at the project paper and it said "as a group or individually," and I immediately took off my earbuds and told them that I'm going to work on the project by myself. The look in their faces was fucking priceless. They expected a fucken asian to carry their ass and give them a free A. They just looked at me while I put my earbuds back on and started to get the research portion of the project started.

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Good job OP. If you're not entitled to sex, they are not entitled to an A.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
I was placed into a group of 4, 2 guys and 2 girls. The project is about finding symbolism and other generic stuff. I'm pretty sure they don't even understand what the book was about as they seem to be your typical crack heads, so I already had the feeling that I would have to carry this group. The other guy then starts talking about his girlfriend and how their sex life is going, and automatically the 2 girls start talking about theirs. It was actually hell having to hear them talking about fucking and I decided to just put my earbuds on.

Then I looked at the project paper and it said "as a group or individually," and I immediately took off my earbuds and told them that I'm going to work on the project by myself. The look in their faces was fucking priceless. They expected a fucken asian to carry their ass and give them a free A. They just looked at me while I put my earbuds back on and started to get the research portion of the project started.
Serves the normies right. I was forced to carry a couple group projects in high school and it always pissed me the fuck off to see chadlites get As and Bs for my work.

Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-

That what im talking about ! . no more cuck stem students , no more mr nice guy , no more slave to your own desires , .. well done man .

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Dollcel
-
Serves the normies right. I was forced to carry a couple group projects in high school and it always pissed me the fuck off to see chadlites get As and Bs for my work.
same man. i fucken hated doing like 80 percent of the work while they probably were going to parties and fucking like rabbits.

That what im talking about ! . no more cuck stem students , no more mr nice guy , no more slave to your own desires , .. well done man .
i was literally about to say "so what parts are you guys going to work on" before they started talking about sex.

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
I have a similar story about a friend of mine, incredible lifefuel. Basically he was the only one doing any work in a group of 5-6 guys, every time the assistant came to check on them he only talked with him as the other guys were just doing whatever.

My friend was like whatever, didn't complain about it. Then they received their grades. He got like 80%, the others got 35% and all failed lmaooooooooo. The assistant was the one who decided to split grades without telling anyone. Didn't even threaten them.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
haha. HighIQAsianCel cant be taken advantage of.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Isolation is all I know
-
Idk how u studentcels do it. Having to interact with those pieces of shit daily. Just LDAR

dragonbro

dragonbro

Recruit
-
This. Congrats man. You are really doing it, fuck the system.

N

newlyawakened

Recruit
-
You should've started talking about a fake sex life too just to see their reaction.

puanewb

puanewb

Recruit
-

Life has been fuelled. Thanks

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Dollcel
-
Idk how u studentcels do it. Having to interact with those pieces of shit daily. Just LDAR
I was just fucken fed up with them talking about a life I'll never experience.

You should've started talking about a fake sex life too just to see their reaction.
They probably knew that I've never talked to a single girl romantically

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Asiancel in America?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
Love me some lifefuel

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Group projects at school were always hell for me. I once got placed into one with the chads of my class, and they were constantly making fun of me.

leafmanlet

leafmanlet

Zabbaleenboo
-
LMAO serves them right

San Salvador

San Salvador

Always filter by suifuel, boyo
-

Are you in high school?
Also, :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:, :chad: move