Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was planning on hanging myself today but my mom decide to not go out

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
She always goes out on fridays, but today she decided to not to, which means im gonna have to be in this fucking hell for another entire week, its like the universe wants me to suffer as much as possible

“Hang” in there, bro.

She always goes out on fridays, but today she decided to not to, which means im gonna have to be in this fucking hell for another entire week, its like the universe wants me to suffer as much as possible
seriously what the fuck is up with all of the people here talking about hanging themselves. one of the most painful suicide methods there are. buy a god damn shotgun or better yet, buy a cheap plane ticket to potosi in bolivia where you can literally buy dynamite on the street because you're expected to gift it to the mountain miners. stick some shotgun shells in the soft putty-like nitroglycerin and detonate it near your pons and medulla in the back of your neck. you can control+a+delete the part of you that feels without pain and thinks or you can suffocate for a few minutes like a moron, possibly failing and being discovered just in time, but the oxygen deprivation to your brain makes you a vegetable fully aware of the environment but powerless to do anything but blink twice to indicate that you want the doctors to kill you. they won't, and you'll live in even more of a prison than you do now except now you can't post.

seriously what the fuck is up with all of the people here talking about hanging themselves. one of the most painful suicide methods there are. buy a god damn shotgun or better yet, buy a cheap plane ticket to potosi in bolivia where you can literally buy dynamite on the street because you're expected to gift it to the mountain miners. stick some shotgun shells in the soft putty-like nitroglycerin and detonate it near your pons and medulla in the back of your neck. you can control+a+delete the part of you that feels without pain and thinks or you can suffocate for a few minutes like a moron, possibly failing and being discovered just in time, but the oxygen deprivation to your brain makes you a vegetable fully aware of the environment but powerless to do anything but blink twice to indicate that you want the doctors to kill you. they won't, and you'll live in even more of a prison than you do now except now you can't post.
Cant buy guns in my country and i obviously dont any money to travel to another fucking country so hanging is the only way i have

Cant buy guns in my country and i obviously dont any money to travel to another fucking country so hanging is the only way i have
If it's truly over then just walk and ride transit for free to where you need to go.

Is there a 10+ floor building around? Height is almost a guarantee.

The street dynamite sounds cool too

What pushed you to do it on this friday?

steal a few iphones off people on the street with a knife and pawn em bro. you can always do suicide by cop if it fails and even that's better than feeling your brain slowly die

Step in front of a speeding train is probably best, but I'd definitely rape a Stacey before

Don't kill yourself faggot.

Don't kill yourself faggot.
Looks like hes hurting
steal a few iphones off people on the street with a knife and pawn em bro. you can always do suicide by cop if it fails and even that's better than feeling your brain slowly die
Asphyxiation happens fast and its not "painful" just uncomfortable, he will pass out in 1-2 minutes without oxygen, dumbass
See you in incelhalla brocel

Last edited:
Before you rope you should do several things first. First is, any person you care about make it painfully clear you gonna suicide soon. If they can't change your mind or don't care about you it will lift any burden. Another thing, quit everything you have to do (Work, school, whatever) and neetmax. Watch all movies/games and whatever you ever wanted for a set period of time, getting all fun imagineable. Maybe neetmax life is enjoyable enough. Take up loans/debt and try to hit it big with gambling (Or stocks), maybe you hit the 1% luck and 100 fold it, being able to live life of luxury. If everything fails, you could do some different fun stuff which is normally not possible.
Lastly if the set date comes, have something proper prepared to end your life. Asphyxiation/falling are some of the worst options.
Also technically you don't have to wait, you could just go outside and die due to the cold anytime. But I rather have you not off yourself.

Last edited:
Good luck next week

Before you rope you should do several things first. First is, any person you care about make it painfully clear you gonna suicide soon. If they can't change your mind or don't care about you it will lift any burden. Another thing, quit everything you have to do (Work, school, whatever) and neetmax. Watch all movies/games and whatever you ever wanted for a set period of time, getting all fun imagineable. Maybe neetmax life is enjoyable enough. Take up loans/debt and try to hit it big with gambling (Or stocks), maybe you hit the 1% luck and 100 fold it, being able to live life of luxury. If everything fails, you could do some different fun stuff which is normally not possible.
Lastly if the set date comes, have something proper prepared to end your life. Asphyxiation/falling are some of the worst options.

Also technically you don't have to wait, you could just go outside and die due to the cold anytime. But I rather have you not off yourself.
I want to stab myself in the neck tonight but i dont think im brave enough since ive already tried a thousand times and failed

Don't kill yourself nigger

I want to stab myself in the neck tonight but i dont think im brave enough since ive already tried a thousand times and failed
That's another awful way to end yourself, and like said there should always be stuff you can do before you end it all. Dieing to the cold is way better than any stuff you have mentioned this far, at the least cold numbs. You seem way too upset right now, try to do something calming and then think clearly about all this again.

Brutal, sorry to hear that man life ain't for everybody.

That's another awful way to end yourself, and like said there should always be stuff you can do before you end it all. Dieing to the cold is way better than any stuff you have mentioned this far, at the least cold numbs. You seem way too upset right now, try to do something calming and then think clearly about all this again.
I dont live in a cold place lol and i dont enjoy anything anymore

Kill yourself die
gomen senpai

I dont live in a cold place lol and i dont enjoy anything anymore
That sounds like depression, which can be a temporary thing. Otherwise there would exist something enjoyable. Also don't try any of those ultra painful methods.

dont do it, just play vidya instead brocel :feelsokman:

dont do it, just play vidya instead brocel :feelsokman:
Vidya isn't for everyone.

I feel like the fate of ACTUAL incels is suicide. I know when I go out im mentioning r/IncelTear so that hopefully soyddit shuts them down.

Vidya isn't for everyone.

I feel like the fate of ACTUAL incels is suicide. I know when I go out im mentioning r/IncelTear so that hopefully soyddit shuts them down.

if you dont kill yourself your not an incel bro :feelstastyman:

what a stupid take.

what a stupid take.
Actual INCELS.

I am involuntarily celibate but my ugliness and fate extends beyond dating.

I got bullied in highschool.
I'm always the butt of all jokes.
I'm always treated with hostility at Shops/Public places.
I'm always given the hardest jobs at my place of work.

I have to work to death for a miniscule chance of (not) getting opportunities that are handed to chads/foids.

I struggle to make friends.
Even in Discord voice chats people are able to tell I'm a virgin and high-inhib.

I'm doing this degree for my parents, just so that they have something to look at when I'm gone. As an INCEL , I've got nothing to look forward too. Copes won't sustain you unless you're rich.

Actual INCELS.

I am involuntarily celibate but my ugliness and fate extends beyond dating.

I got bullied in highschool.
I'm always the butt of all jokes.
I'm always treated with hostility at Shops/Public places.
I'm always given the hardest jobs at my place of work.

I have to work to death for a miniscule chance of (not) getting opportunities that are handed to chads/foids.

I struggle to make friends.
Even in Discord voice chats people are able to tell I'm a virgin and high-inhib.

I'm doing this degree for my parents, just so that they have something to look at when I'm gone. As an INCEL , I've got nothing to look forward too. Copes won't sustain you unless you're rich.

what a stupid take.

my statement remains unchanged

Elab why you can't do it if she's there

Asphyxiation happens fast and its not "painful" just uncomfortable, he will pass out in 1-2 minutes without oxygen, dumbass
People who fuck it up say it's painful so i have no idea what youre on about. If you fuck it up you turn into a vegetable, if you fuck up using dynamite you just try to light it again

People who fuck it up say it's painful so i have no idea what youre on about. If you fuck it up you turn into a vegetable, if you fuck up using dynamite you just try to light it again
It wont fail if you make it right itll happen in 12 miniutes

what a stupid take.

my statement remains unchanged
Soy gif

go masturbate or something, the entire world is getting crazy, you will not want to miss that

Elab why you can't do it if she's there
She would presumably come in and stop him from dying and call the ambulance

For your information OP, shotgun blast to the brain stem or jumping from at least 10 meters high onto a hard surface like concrete are the least painful methods because you lose consciousness instantly. If you are jumping you have to be careful not to land feet first though.

Roping can be painless too if you have a sturdy rope and drop from high enough because it will break your neck. Dying from suffocation is comparatively more painful.

Last edited:
Death implies we ever had a life to begin with.

She would presumably come in and stop him from dying and call the ambulance

For your information OP, shotgun blast to the brain stem or jumping from at least 10 meters high onto a hard surface like concrete are the least painful methods because you lose consciousness instantly. If you are jumping you have to be careful not to land feet first though.

Roping can be painless too if you have a sturdy rope and drop from high enough because it will break your neck. Dying from suffocation is comparatively more painful.
iu

The reason why I said that, is that if you land feet first, there's a possibility that your legs will absorb enough of the energy from impact by shattering that you will remain conscious and in extreme agony. There's also a remote chance you will survive as a cripple.

That's why I recommended landing on hard surfaces like concrete because that will help prevent this.

Last edited:
Does your mom go to parties and fuck chads all week?

godspeed if not a LARP

Learn to code, watch youtube, draw, do shop stuff. Don't kill yourself.

ill likely be dead b4 5k posts.

this forum makes me want to suicide even more because not only does everyone here mog me into oblivion, but im too autistic and brain damaged that my posts aren't even worthy of replies, im basically an outcast amongst outcasts :feelshaha:.

my life is so laughably bad at this point i think of myself like the captain of a sinking ship, burning bridges with my family becoming a burden until they hate me. i already plan on being dead very soon and i dont want anyone to remember me or feel bad when im dead, my life isnt worth remembering

Last edited:
So much wisdom in you my friend. You speak like a man of culture.jajaja are you latino

It happened again jfl she wont go out this week again, fuck im gonna have to do it in my room