Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was planning on hanging myself today but my mom decide to not go out

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
So much wisdom in you my friend. You speak like a man of culture.jajaja are you latino
im white but thank you friend ive thought about this a lot and im convinced i have the right answer on it

Life has so much to offer, I can't understand killing yourself.
For example, you'll never see The Elder Scrolls 6. Or the cool TV series to come. Or the next Star Wars, or the cool Star Wars open world video game planned. What a waste of all those cool things to do just because you're forever alone like me.

Plus hanging is the most painful means. I'm in a country like yours where guns are forbidden, and there are few means to do it without suffering.
When my body will be too used or my mind gone too far, I'll do it. But now that I'm a NEET, I'm paid forever to stay at home.

Life has so much to offer, I can't understand killing yourself.
For example, you'll never see The Elder Scrolls 6. Or the cool TV series to come. Or the next Star Wars, or the cool Star Wars open world video game planned. What a waste of all those cool things to do just because you're forever alone like me.

Plus hanging is the most painful means. I'm in a country like yours where guns are forbidden, and there are few means to do it without suffering.
When my body will be too used or my mind gone too far, I'll do it. But now that I'm a NEET, I'm paid forever to stay at home.
That sounds cool in theory but i simply cant watch or play anything anymore, everything feels boring as fuck

She always goes out on fridays, but today she decided to not to, which means im gonna have to be in this fucking hell for another entire week, its like the universe wants me to suffer as much as possible
don't rope buddy boyo, there won't be any tendies waiting for you on the other side ...

how does your mother stops you of doing it? you disgraceful insufferable attention whore

ill likely be dead b4 5k posts.

this forum makes me want to suicide even more because not only does everyone here mog me into oblivion, but im too autistic and brain damaged that my posts aren't even worthy of replies, im basically an outcast amongst outcasts :feelshaha:.

my life is so laughably bad at this point i think of myself like the captain of a sinking ship, burning bridges with my family becoming a burden until they hate me. i already plan on being dead very soon and i dont want anyone to remember me or feel bad when im dead, my life isnt worth remembering

View: https://youtu.be/Ed79L3wQu38

Even here there's a hierarchy, it's all around us.