Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was quite low inhib, even back in elementary school.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I remember this specific moment from my elementary school for some reason. I remember three girls chasing me all over the playground, then I decided to pick my nose and pulled out a booger. This is where I started chasing them around with the booger on my fingertip and they would scream bloody murder. I remember laughing because of how they reacted.

i ate a booger infront of girls once

Would a foid suck Chad's boogers off his fingers like a cock?

Amateurs. I was pissing in my pants and swearing at girls, calling them stupid sissies, while they pointing at my wet crotch and laughing, because I not cared much. And one time in class almost sticked my finger in pretty girl's hole, ass or that other (just through tights). That was at first grade

Last edited:
Ive been high inhib since the 1st grade.

I remember this specific moment from my elementary school for some reason. I remember three girls chasing me all over the playground, then I decided to pick my nose and pulled out a booger. This is where I started chasing them around with the booger on my fingertip and they would scream bloody murder. I remember laughing because of how they reacted.
That sounds like something I read from Diary of A Wimpy Kid, LMAO, that's gold.