Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was rejected today.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Fuck man, I can never be happy can I? I had chatted weekly with this girl for months now at a library I would go to to get books. She was always there reading (not an employee) and I would just have small talk with her about whatever she would read. I never thought of asking her out before because of anxiety but I randomly gathered courage to do it.

Well you read the title and I’m still posting here, so you now how it went. Luckily she didn’t get angry or seemed too bothered, she just said she isn’t looking to date right now. Obviously that didn’t include high tier normies and chad, but she didn’t need to state that.

I was tearing up earlier at how hopeless I feel. I’m so sad, but at least I tried? Kek. It’s truly over.

Thanks for the memories.

Sorry, brocel.
I rarely try irl anymore.

Ok. but tell a foid next time that you don't want to date. just hangout.

Tf did you expect?

Why bother anymore?

Foids voluntarily chat with you weekly.

will u keep talking to her?

anyone who is truly blackpilled won’t even bother to try

Mogs me. If you can be friends with a foid irl, you're not incel.

Mogs me at trying

Mogs me. If you can be friends with a foid irl, you're not incel.
We aren’t friends. We simply casually speak for a little every week. Won’t be talking with her anymore though Kek.

We aren’t friends. We simply casually speak for a little every week. Won’t be talking with her anymore though Kek.
Good call. You will only suffer more when you keep talking to her and develop more feelings.

She knew it was coming for many weeks.