Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was rewatching matrix and had an epifany

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Bunch of subhumans in the film being able to get their looksmatchs and even have some fun in the clubs without being worried about a false "sexual harassment" accusation on their backs.

Maybe i'm just coping, but 90s culture, movies, songs and overall environment seems to have been a lot better than what we have today(water is wet).

There are no movies for subchad men nowadays, shit like American pie or superbad would have never been made on our age.

Movies nowadays are only about 3 things:

1- bunch of subhuman, majority of them ethnic, foids running after badboy chads, getting dumped and then complaining and spitting feminist bullshit until the goodboy chad comes along and "save" her in the end.

Teen movies are made for foids, chads and gays, the average men can't relate to these movies because their lives don't have any of the excitement nor the experiences that those movies portray.

2- capeshit and heroes related movies.

3- leftists movies talking about how average men should be doormat servants to women and never complain about their life.

What a fucking shit time to alive as a subchad male, can't even cope with some relatable movies because none of them are made for you.

Tumblr mds9bs3W2u1rlzipfo1 400

Last edited:
Movies nowadays are only about 3 things:

1- bunch of subhuman, majority of them ethnic, foids running after badboy chads, getting dumped and then complaining and spitting feminist bullshit until the goodboy chad comes along and "save" her in the end.

2- capeshit and heroes related movies.

3- leftists move talking about how average men should be doormat servants to women and never complain about their life.

What a fucking shit time to alive as a subchad male, can't even cope with some relatable movies because none of them are made for you.

View attachment 376375View attachment 376376
Extremely laconic and accurate description of the degeneration of movie culture.

soys and foids are always trying to gaslight us regarding the past, especially zoomercels about how things have always been this way which is utter bullshit. The world is getting worse day by day and only degenerates or stupid people who lack introspection haven't noticed it yet.

I was a teenager during the 90s. I enjoyed the movies back then. Hard to tell if it's because they were genuinely better or because I was young, dumb and innocent.
They sure were not infected by identity politics, though.

It's just like how clothing stores refuse to have clothes in stock that are for men less than a certain height.
Society has been trying in subtle and not so subtle ways to force nonchad males out of the picture.

Most popular music today is about constantly hooking up and breaking up. You know who can relate to that? Foids and chads.
Most movies have a relationship theme plot added somewhere or the other. Who can relate to constant relationship problems these days? Foids.

soys and foids are always trying to gaslight us regarding the past, especially zoomercels about how things have always been this way which is utter bullshit. The world is getting worse day by day and only degenerates or stupid people who lack introspection haven't noticed it yet.
Like economic "elites" that get mad at previous generations for remembering it wasn't always this way and there used to be more prosperous times, foids and their allies are always getting mad at guys that remember when nonchad males weren't so discriminated against and marginalized in everyday life.
They are trying to memoryhole any semblance of those times or try to make it seem like foids always had the same social clout and control as now.

Last edited:
Extremely laconic and accurate description of the degeneration of movie culture.
Vocabularys me.

Gotta admit that i had to search the meaning of the word "laconic" JFL.

A98fe19fc47fbf81d0b3b23976f6c236

This movie was shocking for me when it came out in 1995 and I just couldn't believe some kids live like that while I roted alone in front of high radiation CRT monitor.

I was a teenager during the 90s. I enjoyed the movies back then. Hard to tell if it's because they were genuinely better or because I was young, dumb and innocent.
It's probably both. When we are younger we enjoy things more and movies are worse overall. And comedy as a genre is dead. Memes in internet outshine it. That's sad.