Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I was sleeping with someone else's boyfriend. I kind of miss him"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
I wonder what the guy looked like.

Couldn't sleep with a single guy, had to go for a guy who already had a girl. Women create chads.

she misses 8/10 guy as 4/10 foid yet she wont sleep with 5/10 guy

What's with foids' obsession with feeling "empowered"? Can they talk about anything without using that word?

What's with foids' obsession with feeling "empowered"? Can they talk about anything without using that word?
I agree I get so pisses when I hear that word I can´t stand to hear it anymore because the only thing that word is associated with nowadays is females.

I agree I get so pisses when I hear that word I can´t stand to hear it anymore because the only thing that word is associated with nowadays is females.
Holes are so shallow and conformist. Once many people start using a word the just have to use it too, without even questioning if that is the right word in the right context

Pre-selection at work

of course the foid who posted that is a landwhale JFL. her profile is actually very disturbing

I bet he was short and ugly but had a good personality.

Holes are so shallow and conformist. Once many people start using a word the just have to use it too, without even questioning if that is the right word in the right context
It doesn´t even make sense for them to use that word anymore they already got THEIR "equality" by being allowed to work and vote which was the original goal of feminism they even are allowed to dress as slutty as they like e.g. yoga pants/tights the battle is over there is no more to "fight" for, at least for women but they just want more and more they don´t seek equality they want superiority; I never heard of any man getting a high position job just because of his gender like women do because in the higher end jobs like ceo´s and stuff there need to be an amount of women not only men, so even if other men had better credentials they wouldn´t get the job just because their gender as a male isn´t that what feminism was trying to get rid of that we should be equals? No it´s all a fucking joke.

Further more if anyone should fight for their gender it should be men in this modern age with cucks/simps (whatever you call them) showering girls with validation, adoration and telling them they are so special i.e. putting them on a pedestal men have zero power and are not respected and even ridiculed by girls and only because they are protected by laws, I bet girls wouldn´t talk shit and laugh at ugly males back thousands of years ago because then they would get what they deserved but the cucked hands of the law protects females among other bullies.

Also people who verbally abuses you. Like if someone verbally abused you to your face and you retributed with physical violence you would go to jail not the original aggressor despite him or her being the one who started it; somehow society doesn´t seem to think verbal violence is as bad as physical, people who are bullied will be affected by this for the rest of their life i.e. leaving an emotional scar so why can´t you leave a physical one on the bullies who started the attack verbally.

It doesn´t even make sense for them to use that word anymore they already got THEIR "equality" by being allowed to work and vote which was the original goal of feminism they even are allowed to dress as slutty as they like e.g. yoga pants/tights the battle is over there is no more to "fight" for, at least for women but they just want more and more they don´t seek equality they want superiority; I never heard of any man getting a high position job just because of his gender like women do because in the higher end jobs like ceo´s and stuff there need to be an amount of women not only men, so even if other men had better credentials they wouldn´t get the job just because their gender as a male isn´t that what feminism was trying to get rid of that we should be equals? No it´s all a fucking joke.

Further more if anyone should fight for their gender it should be men in this modern age with cucks/simps (whatever you call them) showering girls with validation, adoration and telling them they are so special i.e. putting them on a pedestal men have zero power and are not respected and even ridiculed by girls and only because they are protected by laws, I bet girls wouldn´t talk shit and laugh at ugly males back thousands of years ago because then they would get what they deserved but the cucked hands of the law protects females among other bullies.

Also people who verbally abuses you. Like if someone verbally abused you to your face and you retributed with physical violence you would go to jail not the original aggressor despite him or her being the one who started it; somehow society doesn´t seem to think verbal violence is as bad as physical, people who are bullied will be affected by this for the rest of their life i.e. leaving an emotional scar so why can´t you leave a physical one on the bullies who started the attack verbally.
It's never enough for them because ---> literally this meme

FB IMG 1589636579517

Women would rather get fuck by chad, then have the audacity to say to her normie betacuck bf “I’m just not that sexual, sweetie”

>lied about being a marketing executive, and was a waiter

:feelsPop: even chadlite has to lie

6us.gif

Just behave however, you don't question anything when the face is evidence enough that any answer will suffice.

Words have lost all meaning back in 2019, let's not even go into 2020. It's best to not think about it too much.

She doesn’t regret it

Couldn't sleep with a single guy, had to go for a guy who already had a girl. Women create chads.

Try actually reading the post.

Women would rather get fuck by chad, then have the audacity to say to her normie betacuck bf “I’m just not that sexual, sweetie”

She's single it seems and only the guy was in a relationship.

Try actually reading the post.

She's single it seems and only the guy was in a relationship.
Yeah I typed this before reading. Still, she naturally gravitated towards him and not some lonely guy who actually needed someone. Women create chads

careful man, youre making way too much sense, post this ANYWHERE else on the internet save for the comment section of a youtube mgtow video and the thought police is gonna dispatch killer drones to your ip address

Just imagine being so Chad you get a gf and then women only want you more.

Even if she had known, she wouldn't had cared

She knew he was with someone else. That was half the attraction.

Pretty sure there are studies confirming this.
Because it's true. It's a domino effect. If one woman likes you every other one will like you more. If you're alone women will like you even less.

careful man, youre making way too much sense, post this ANYWHERE else on the internet save for the comment section of a youtube mgtow video and the thought police is gonna dispatch killer drones to your ip address
Thanks, and I guess you are right about thought police because thoughts are actually crimes but I made this post yesterday when I was drunk so less filter ups.

Imagine respecting women :feelskek: :feelskek: