Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I was stuck inside the house for the past 5 days and finally went driving again

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I haven't had fresh air in 5 days, and now the roads were basically deserted so I just went driving with the windows down, and sun shining in my face getting that fresh air. I could have literally done circles in the middle of a busy road because of how empty it was but I'm still too high inhibcel to do that. It's made me feel so good that it's delayed the rope for another 2 weeks.

source.gif

brag thread tbh
brutal driverslicensepill
@LastGerman

What if your car gets Coronavirus?

What if your car gets Coronavirus?

It can happen! More of these normie bastids are walking the streets asking for free car rides now. I’m making sure all windows are up and doors locked when parked. Plus, I keep weapon within reach inside my vehicle.

Im gonna go for a run. At least I can patchy beardmax and grow out my balding hair

Should get a warning

i mostly NEET tbh, dont see th e point in anything else

Yeah man driving with the wind in your face feels damn good

Here comes this fucking idiot

Well, am I wrong here? And by the why, I did not even start this thread nor did I say anything to it until somebody else mentioned me.