Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Was Talking To A Foid On Snapchat Who I THOUGHT I Could Ascend With. She Ghosted Me... Then I Became BASED. (PICS INCLUDED)

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Backstory before everyone spams: "you talked to a woman? :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:"

So this foid who I used to know from a friend started talking to me recently, but only after I posted that I had just got a raise at my job, and was flexing by saying "Gotta stay on this grind and get the bag!".
She messaged me and said, "Hey remember me? I'm [redacted]'s friend."
After she messaged me I thought to myself, "She'll probably try to betabuxx me. But I'll find out for myself. I should ask her out on a date. It would be nice to experience going on a date for once in my life."

(Keep in mind, this foid is average looking but still has a higher SMV than me. So I had a feeling something fishy was going on considering she messaged me first.)

So after texting her for 2 days I asked her if she wanted to go bowling, and then after that go to the shooting range, because she never shot a gun before. She said that sounded like "a blast". So we made plans to hang out last week (the 18th) at 5 pm. When the day came to hang out with her, I texted her at 3 pm and said "Hey you still on for tonight?" *no response* Then at 4 pm I texted, "Hello?" *no response*. At 5 pm I texted, "So I'm guessing you can't make it? Well, maybe we can try for another day." *no response* At that point I just gave up. She completely ghosted me and I never heard back from her for DAYS!

But then yesterday I see on her Snapchat that she posted a picture with a guy wrapping his arms around her, with a caption that said, "Can't believe he's all mine :heart:" and of course this guy is a Chadlite! :feels::feels::feels: She even told me that looks didn't matter to her
(JFL) :feelskek:

So then I figured out why she ghosted me - to hook up with Chadlite.

After I realized that, it made me furious and then I became based and started being sarcastic and using incel terminology on her.

This is what happened ---
(also @rightfulcel @FinnCel I referenced you guys)

Here's a pic of the foid and her bf.
267AE589 48A2 4E18 A1BC 9CBAEDF8D5B6

Then my convo
90E1B899 8E3F 4C55 BF48 D7F42D2B44E0

12AB31D1 8B72 4054 8398 A9B050AC07D1

398C9E50 536C 44FD BDE7 832EDFA58D24

I then asked her how tall her boyfriend was, because we had a discussion about height before.
BE0C8899 2C52 4F46 9AE4 4AA02A1612A3

I asked her what is more important: looks or height.
23F2A44C F6E5 42C8 8DD1 B4F85B562220

A3D65A44 4013 4719 A95C C8FD355CAA61

She says that now, but he'll probably just pump and dump.

95FE7981 4436 41A7 9FC1 46849EB6B728

*(good looks)* cropped it bad

4EF32D0F 55F9 4753 B9A0 0739569048AE

1032927C 0212 4583 A194 C93BB63D8EE6

After that she did not reply and blocked me.

It felt good to get that off my back. I might have committed social suicide if our mutual friend finds out but tbh I don't really care at this point. If she didn't like me she could have just told me instead of ghosting me. But maybe it's a good thing. I probably would have got cucked.

Are you kidding? That guy has a face of incel, really, I think I assault him.
:feelstrash:

Chadlite? That guys ugly as fuck where are his eyebrows?

This is what happens when you get brainwashed by the sub 8 copers. You start to see every guy in a relationship as a chad

Why would you even talk to a bitch like that.

Just reading her responses to me makes me pissed off.

This is what happens when you get brainwashed by the sub 8 copers. You start to see every guy in a relationship as a chad
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: "Only Chad" is the maximum way of coping.

Bro, he is a Gigachad, no way he can get a gf if he isn't even a Calvin Klein model. :feelskek:
Blonde hair, white and 6ft+, must be chad. Glad he posted the pictures of him because it just shows you how retarded sub 8 copers are

@Incel Gamer Careless friend, Derias stop by your local university, you will see several normies with a girl.

tfl when foid worship

Why are you using incel lingos while messaging her? It looks so ridiculously stupid.

Last edited:
Hes a 5/10 at best.

No where near Chadlite. Come on man...

Good job man. More men need to acknowledge exactly how these cunts are.

Why are using incel lingos while messaging her? It looks so ridiculously stupid.
i won't eve bother talking to her after getting goasted . now she will feel like she is a winner .

Holy fuck she sounds like a cunt.

You should have posted the link to incels.co

seems like one giant fedpost

Ya really should get this out of here before they send this to her and they try to harass ya... and you used the lingo too.

You've spent too much time on these forums :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Anyways, based!!

Actually not based at all. She does not reply = you delete her from all accounts and pretends she does not exist.
Agree, you just inflated her ego.

Backstory before everyone spams: "you talked to a woman? :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:"

So this foid who I used to know from a friend started talking to me recently, but only after I posted that I had just got a raise at my job, and was flexing by saying "Gotta stay on this grind and get the bag!".
After she messaged me I thought to myself, "She'll probably try to betabuxx me. But I'll find out for myself. I should ask her out on a date. It would be nice to experience going on a date for once in my life."

(Keep in mind, this foid is average looking but still has a higher SMV than me. So I had a feeling something fishy was going on considering she messaged me first.)

So after texting her for 2 days I asked her if she wanted to go bowling, and then after that go to the shooting range, because she never shot a gun before. She said that sounded like "a blast". So we made plans to hang out last week (the 18th) at 5 pm. When the day came to hang out with her, I texted her at 3 pm and said "Hey you still on for tonight?" *no response* Then at 4 pm I texted, "Hello?" *no response*. At 5 pm I texted, "So I'm guessing you can't make it? Well, maybe we can try for another day." *no response* At that point I just gave up. She completely ghosted me and I never heard back from her for DAYS!

But then yesterday I see on her Snapchat that she posted a picture with a guy wrapping his arms around her, with a caption that said, "Can't believe he's all mine :heart:" and of course this guy is a Chadlite! :feels::feels::feels: She even told me that looks didn't matter to her

After I realized that, it made me furious and then I became based and started being sarcastic and using incel terminology on her.

View attachment 207893

Then my convo
View attachment 207894

View attachment 207896

View attachment 207897

I then asked her how tall her boyfriend was, because we had a discussion about height before.
View attachment 207898

View attachment 207900

View attachment 207901

View attachment 207902

View attachment 207903
View attachment 207904

It felt good to get that off my back. I might have committed social suicide if our mutual friend finds out but tbh I don't really care at this point. If she didn't like me she could have just told me instead of ghosting me. But maybe it's a good thing. I probably would have got cucked.

Fake and idiotic
Also :

A female will tend to go with people who have social proof ,got thier shit togather , look good .

This guy was a friend of her friends so he got social proof from other girls .

Lmao that dude is ugly as fuck

Lol that “chad” of yours is ugly as fuck

Lol, this shit cannot be real but thanks for the laugh.

Based. I’m too high inhib and low T to make any blackpilled or references IRL.

267AE589 48A2 4E18 A1BC 9CBAEDF8D5B6

@Weed 's brother

Do you mog him?
Honestly, can't tell probably not at least right now. The picture is cropped and in garbage lighting. That dude unironically needs to grow out his hair ( :soy: :bluepill: ), try to redden his lips, and consider dying his eyebrows (I think he has them you just can't see them).

Blonde hair, white and 6ft+, must be chad.
Which is ironic considering dark hair looks better, but most blonde hair people have blue eyes.

Last edited:

View attachment 207893

Then my convo
View attachment 207894

View attachment 207896

View attachment 207897

View attachment 207898

View attachment 207900

View attachment 207901

View attachment 207902

View attachment 207903
View attachment 207904

Ouch you use the same lingo from here when you’re talkin to her? I mean you already lost but jfc not even I use incel lingo with normies

Actually not based at all. She does not reply = you delete her from all accounts and pretends she does not exist.
Agree, you just inflated her ego.
This too op

Last edited:
Honestly, can't tell probably not at least right now. The picture is cropped and in garbage lighting. That dude unironically needs to grow out his hair ( :soy: :bluepill: ), try to redden his lips, and consider dying his eyebrows (I think he has them you just can't see them).
I think he mogs the girl if her fakeup is removed.

People say the bf is ugly wtf he mogs me through 4 dimensions.

Imo hes a normie, but he is tall so that probably gives him a sharper edge.

lol exactly

You've spent too much time on these forums :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Anyways, based!!
I have spent too much time here. :incel:
People on here do have a point, I basically call any guy who's more attractive than me a Chad. :lul:
Ouch you use the same lingo from here when you’re talkin to her? I mean you already lost but jfc not even I use incel lingo with normies
I only used incel lingo once I knew there was no point in talking to her. I didn't use incel lingo before.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Cringe. Ever thinking that you could ascend is cringe.

There is nothing based about OP. OP is a failed normie cuck.
This is fucking embarrassing.

I'm not the only one who thinks it's downright stupid to use incel lingo outside of incel forums, right?

You sound like a melancholic teen. So silly to try to guilt trip her with that "your looksmatch is dead" stuff. What did you expect was gonna happen?

The guy isnt chad. And In my eyes, they are closely matched lookswise.

Sub8 is true, but there are exceptions of course.