Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was talking to a married foid for 6 months on the phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
She kept telling me how her husband wasnt emotionally there for her, etc. She never saw my pic. Then we finally met and that convinced her to get back with her cucksband in the west.

JFL

Must've costed a lot a 6 months call

Must've costed a lot a 6 months call

Yes. Spent a lot of time talking to her. She said i had a nice personality and was interesting to talk to. Then the cunt saw me and i wasnt good enough for her.

*Face & LMS voice* BRUUTAL

She kept telling me how her husband wasnt emotionally there for her, etc. She never saw my pic. Then we finally met and that convinced her to get back with her cucksband in the west.

JFL
Where did you meet

How so? She met me based on my personality but looks always wins in the end. She looked decent for a curry foid (i had never seen her pic too).
How tall was her husband in the west and how tall is she?

JFL
did she marry a white

How did you met her? How did you ended up talking to her?

That reminds me of a story of my own. I will post a thread. Check it in a few minutes.

How so? She met me based on my personality but looks always wins in the end. She looked decent for a curry foid (i had never seen her pic too).
How come you guys never shared pics? You we're talking to her for about 6 months. How does that work? No pics in 6 months?

Yes. Spent a lot of time talking to her. She said i had a nice personality and was interesting to talk to. Then the cunt saw me and i wasnt good enough for her.
Only looks matter

What do you talk about with foids

This is the only way to keep a foid interested.
Images

Maybe she thought you are a carry chad.

her whole angle was a complete larp
she was only fishing for chad on the other end
it is literally chad only and they have to have a good personality, we know of course this doesnt exist
these dumbass foids are fucking leprecorns chasing the fucking pot of gold at the end of a rainbow that doesnt exist, and will never exist

How come you guys never shared pics? You we're talking to her for about 6 months. How does that work? No pics in 6 months?

Yes its weird. She thought it was great we didnt see each other lol. She was also still married, so prolly worried shed get into trouble.
her whole angle was a complete larp
she was only fishing for chad on the other end
it is literally chad only and they have to have a good personality, we know of course this doesnt exist
these dumbass foids are fucking leprecorns chasing the fucking pot of gold at the end of a rainbow that doesnt exist, and will never exist
She thought i was chad. When i met her, i broke her illusion and she basically cut off contact.

Maybe she thought you are a carry chad.

Curry chad you mean. Yes she did. She said i had a thick curry accent but my deep voice made up for it.
Fakecel and cuckmaxxed thread, GTFO.

How so?
LARP thread

I believe i even told you abt this on pms some time ago. Not a larp tbh.
That reminds me of a story of my own. I will post a thread. Check it in a few minutes.

You got cucked by a roastie too? :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Secret of success. Just don't show your face.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

JFL

Last edited:
Its over 4 EmotionalTamponCels.

Should've catfished then ghosted.
Leave her broken not like the previous half year meant nothing.

You're a piece of shit for trying to fuck a married woman not gonna lie.

Shit like this is why I dont feel bad some don't ascend here.

20200602 021524

You're a piece of shit for trying to fuck a married woman not gonna lie.
Sorry @Legendarywristcel but people are going to point this out at some point.
The married woman is also a piece of shit for trying to cheat on her husband though tbh

The married woman is also a piece of shit for trying to cheat on her husband though tbh
I mean im not saying she isn't either. But any man who tries to fuck another dudes wife seriously deserves death.

I mean im not saying she isn't either. But any man who tries to fuck another dudes wife seriously deserves death.
Yeah it's hypocritical for guys here to lament about the death of monogamy and how foids aren't loyal and then say they would willingly to be the other man in a situation where a foid is looking to cheat on her husband.

The way it worked in the past is understanding that monogamy isn't something you pay lip service to but something you take seriously and show that you respect. Sadly for all their talk about how monogamy is good most normies don't walk the walk and its disappointing that some people here are willing to follow in that regard while voicing condemnation of cheating women.

Actions speak louder than words tbhngl

i don't even know what to say.I am actually happy some people here don't "ascend".So many scumbags like itsover,who have no morals,around here.Inceldom is a sad thing.We are bonded not by morals,god,ideology but by bones.

wristecel is a legendary volcel who somehow still hasn't been banned.Not surprised that he is also a scumbag

i don't even know what to say.I am actually happy some people here don't "ascend".So many scumbags like itsover,who have no morals,around here.Inceldom is a sad thing.We are bonded not by morals,god,ideology but by bones.
Strictly speaking volcel if you wouldn't but yeah it's immoral and I'd feel disgusted doing that because I know it's wrong.

wristecel is a legendary volcel who somehow still hasn't been banned.Not surprised that he is also a scumbag
So is the married woman that tried to cheat on her husband. This can't be stressed enough. Redditors would only focus on condemning wristcel here when the married woman that tried to cheat deserves the same scorn too.

Yeah it's hypocritical for guys here to lament about the death of monogamy and how foids aren't loyal and then say they would willingly to be the other man in a situation where a foid is looking to cheat on her husband.

The way it worked in the past is understanding that monogamy isn't something you pay lip service to but something you take seriously and show that you respect. Sadly for all their talk about how monogamy is good most normies don't walk the walk and its disappointing that some people here are willing to follow in that regard while voicing condemnation of cheating women.

Actions speak louder than words tbhngl
morals are nothing if all you believe and and desire is that which is material.to an earthly man,man is nothing more then a number.how much money he has,how good looking her/him is,how much status,how much x etc etc etc.Life is a sad thing.