Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was talking to a married foid for 6 months on the phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
morals are nothing if all you believe and and desire is that which is material.to an earthly man,man is nothing more then a number.how much money he has,how good looking her/him is,how much status,how much x etc etc etc.Life is a sad thing.
It's getting harder and harder to live within the bounds of what is considered a godly life in this hyper competitive society tbh

Strictly speaking volcel if you wouldn't but yeah it's immoral and I'd feel disgusted doing that because I know it's wrong.

So is the married woman that tried to cheat on her husband. This can't be stressed enough. Redditors would only focus on condemning wristcel here when the married woman that tried to cheat deserves the same scorn too.
obviously she is a fucking whore.Even if she was nervous about being discovered or *afraid* of hurting her husband(just lol at believing this shit),we all know that she would forget everything about all of that if legendary was hot enough for her.

obviously she is a fucking whore.Even if she was nervous about being discovered or *afraid* of hurting her husband(just lol at believing this shit),we all know that she would forget everything about all of that if legendary was hot enough for her.
Redditors would act like she saw through him when in reality she just saw his face and she wasn't impressed and she turned him down not out of morals but shallow behavior.

She kept telling me how her husband wasnt emotionally there for her, etc. She never saw my pic. Then we finally met and that convinced her to get back with her cucksband in the west.

JFL
Her husband isn't there for her. How about she go to him, he's not a mind reader. I can't stand these whores, they come up with millions of excuses to fuck other dudes.

It's getting harder and harder to live within the bounds of what is considered a godly life in this hyper competitive society tbh

"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."
John 15:19

Obviously if you are chad,this passage becomes less of a reality(even though chad still suffers to some degree by fighting for the truth),but the point is clear.we have been warned before and there is nothing one can do but nod and suffer for god and the truth.

She kept telling me how her husband wasnt emotionally there for her, etc. She never saw my pic. Then we finally met and that convinced her to get back with her cucksband in the west.

JFL
where the fuck are you talking to these women?

"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."
John 15:19

Obviously if you are chad,this passage becomes less of a reality(even though chad still suffers to some degree by fighting for the truth),but the point is clear.we have been warned before and there is nothing one can do but nod and suffer for god and the truth.
Incels are the chosen ones? Lifefuel

morals are nothing if all you believe and and desire is that which is material.to an earthly man,man is nothing more then a number.how much money he has,how good looking her/him is,how much status,how much x etc etc etc.Life is a sad thing.
Nah he should ruin their relationship by exposing her

Incels are the chosen ones? Lifefuel

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."
Matthew 25:40

God is just. Everyone that goes against his law will be punished.

At least you're not her emotional tempon and simp anymore. You should have asked for nudes then after she rejected you start skyrim and do the quest where you anonymously send pictures of a cheating wife to her husband.

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."
Matthew 25:40

God is just. Everyone that goes against his law will be punished.
cope, Jesus will forgive all sins if you believe in him, even if chad spends his whole life bullying incels and impregnating married women who lie to their husbands.

cope, Jesus will forgive all sins if you believe in him, even if chad spends his whole life bullying incels and impregnating married women who lie to their husbands.
I think you misunderstand the act of forgiveness. forgiveness does happen but not without punishment.

Look at the church teaching on purgatory.

"1030 All who die in God's grace and friendship, but still imperfectly purified, are indeed assured of their eternal salvation; but after death they undergo purification, so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven."

"As for certain lesser faults, we must believe that, before the Final Judgment, there is a purifying fire. He who is truth says that whoever utters blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will be pardoned neither in this age nor in the age to come."

if you fuck up on this life,prepare to suffer punishment

check this article if you are curious.

protestants are deluded if they think they can go to heaven without being purified.

I think you misunderstand the act of forgiveness. forgiveness does happen but not without punishment.

Look at the church teaching on purgatory.

"1030 All who die in God's grace and friendship, but still imperfectly purified, are indeed assured of their eternal salvation; but after death they undergo purification, so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven."

"As for certain lesser faults, we must believe that, before the Final Judgment, there is a purifying fire. He who is truth says that whoever utters blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will be pardoned neither in this age nor in the age to come."

if you fuck up on this life,prepare to suffer punishment

check this article if you are curious.

protestants are deluded if they think they can go to heaven without being purified.
So non believing incels who got bullied their whole life will go to hell, but believing Christian Chads who did the bullying and fucked random married women will eventually be saved. :feelsclown:

So non believing incels who got bullied their whole life will go to hell, but believing Christian Chads who did the bullying and fucked random married women will eventually be saved. :feelsclown:
hell is the rejection of god so naturally they will go there.Assuming that these "chad" sinners will have a death bed conversion(considering most of them have been degenerates all their lives,i doubt they will even think about god and his way) ,then yes they will go to heaven but not without being punished for all their sins.Nothing that has stains of sin and injustice will go to heaven.whatever bad they have done they will pay in blood sweat for all that they did.it's just punishement.

You have the assumption that evil is not punished by jesus christ,when this is absolute nonsense.Christrians believe in the old testament,and you must surely have read it and studied it.You have read how god punishes man when they sin.Any christrian who says god does not punish is coping.

their punishment will be proportionate to the evil they have caused.it is just punishement

hell is the rejection of god so naturally they will go there.Assuming that these "chad" sinners will have a death bed conversion(considering most of them have been degenerates all their lives,i doubt they will even think about god and his way) ,then yes they will go to heaven but not without being punished for all their sins.Nothing that has stains of sin and injustice will go to heaven.whatever bad they have done they will pay in blood sweat for all that they did.it's just punishement.

You have the assumption that evil is not punished by jesus christ,when this is absolute nonsense.Christrians believe in the old testament,and you must surely have read it and studied it.You have read how god punishes man when they sin.Any christrian who says god does not punish is coping.
meanwhile the incel who has been bullied and rejected his whole life will rot in hell for not believing in jesus or having even heard of him.

Judaism doesn't believe in a hell. I heard some Jews don't even believe in an afterlife, but most Jews either believe that either non Jews aren't even resurrected, or that they will go to heaven/paradise but be ashamed of all that they have done and try to atone for it. I think most Jews think non Jews just have to follow the 7 commandments of Noah.

meanwhile the incel who has been bullied and rejected his whole life will rot in hell for not believing in jesus or having even heard of him.

Judaism doesn't believe in a hell. I heard some Jews don't even believe in an afterlife, but most Jews either believe that either non Jews aren't even resurrected, or that they will go to heaven/paradise but be ashamed of all that they have done and try to atone for it. I think most Jews think non Jews just have to follow the 7 commandments of Noah.

check this article if you are actually concerned for the souls of those who have never heard of jesus christ.

check this article if you are actually concerned for the souls of those who have never heard of jesus christ.
Alright bro, I'm not going to argue too much, I let religioncopers go on with their day, cause it is all we have left.

Alright bro, I'm not going to argue too much, I let religioncopers go on with their day, cause it is all we have left.
it's fine to argue.I mean god is truth himself.there is nothing bad about engulfing oneself in truth.I am sure you have million questions,doubts,arguments and rebuttals.Every man has his own set of questions to ask and a million ideas.these days i don't have much energy to answer questions about anything,but if i think i need to answer i will do it.

curious,do you know hebrew?

it's fine to argue.I mean god is truth himself.there is nothing bad about engulfing oneself in truth.I am sure you have million questions,doubts,arguments and rebuttals.Every man has his own set of questions to ask and a million ideas.these days i don't have much energy to answer questions about anything,but if i think i need to answer i will do it.

curious,do you know hebrew?
Nah, Christians think Jews are already saved if they actually follow the commandments and such. And I do not know how to speak Hebrew in normal conversation.

Sorry @Legendarywristcel but people are going to point this out at some point.
The married woman is also a piece of shit for trying to cheat on her husband though tbh

She told me she was divorced when we started talking. Later revealed cucksband is still around.
I mean im not saying she isn't either. But any man who tries to fuck another dudes wife seriously deserves death.

Like I said, if there's anyone to blame here, it's the foid who listed her profile on a site meant for arranged marriages while being married.

Last edited:
Nah, Christians think Jews are already saved if they actually follow the commandments and such. And I do not know how to speak Hebrew in normal conversation.
always wondered how ecclesiastes sounds in hebrew

Fakecel and cuckmaxxed thread, GTFO.

Big surprise. This right here is sarcasm for you <80IQcels.
What makes my story one of being a fakecel, retard? Are all Slavs low IQ or is it just you? Jfl.

What makes my story one of being a fakecel, retard? Are all Slavs low IQ or is it just you? Jfl.
Your pictures say more than a thousand words, also your own claim of it reminding you of OPs. JFL at thinking I'm a slav, literal sub-saharan IQ and inverted memory..

You can probably make it into the Guiness book for the longest phone call ever.

You should have recorded evidence of her trying to cheat on her husband then show it to him

6 months? What the fuck?

I mean im not saying she isn't either. But any man who tries to fuck another dudes wife seriously deserves death.
Yeah it's hypocritical for guys here to lament about the death of monogamy and how foids aren't loyal and then say they would willingly to be the other man in a situation where a foid is looking to cheat on her husband.
well i think his actions are simply a response to a shitty society that left him ostracized and sexless. its not like he's a part of a society that treated him well and that he should therefore treat well back
You should have recorded evidence of her trying to cheat on her husband then show it to him
yeah exactly. this bitch deserves to suffer