Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was the waiter in my bully's degree party

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I was a waiter in this WASP party.
They were all high class guys with good families and many of them were doctors.
I'm 174cm barefoot and 5'10" in shoes, the top of my head was lower than their eyes position.
Full of 6'1" + guys with many around 6'3".

I felt bad; my bully is still around 6'1".
I remember he was 5'4" at 12 while I was like 15cm shorter.

You should've poisoned their drinks

you should've piss in their drinks

Lol, this is so Brootal. Didn't he recognize you or something, I mean he bullied you and people don't forget such things?

Lol, this is so Brootal. Didn't he recognize you or something, I mean he bullied you and people don't forget such things?
*bullied people don't forget, to the perpetrators you're just another weak man to take advantage of

That'd be too much for me. I'd at the very least quit, lest othER worse stuff happened.

Sorry you had to go through that.

Life is punishing you for no reason at all. At the moment of conception, every living being is randomly given a lottery number. When your number gets picked its either ascension (getting laid, positive feedback, job promotion, respect from peers, positive NT social circle, good wealthy parents, passable genes etc) or descension (non-NT, bad genes, victim of bullying, watching you bully ascend, no respect, shitty parents, lack of resources, no social circle etc) That's the ultimate suicifuel.

Yeap, I can finally say you are autistic.

You should've poisoned their drinks
That could get him in trouble, but honestly I expected him to piss in it or something. Just enough that he won't taste it. Or jack off into it and stir it so they wouldn't notice it or something.
Anything.

Did you address him as sir and get a nice little tip for being submissive?

KIE6BS8

I would never let myself be humiliated like that

fuck you should have went ER

if you could live 10,000 lives you would never have as much sex as the men in that room

L1f35 171Gg3D 45 FU((K

10+ years and you still thinking about this guy.

I'm sorry you forgot the ethylene glycol.

steal from him

Absolutely brutal.

I was a waiter in this WASP party.
They were all high class guys with good families and many of them were doctors.
I'm 174cm barefoot and 5'10" in shoes, the top of my head was lower than their eyes position.
Full of 6'1" + guys with many around 6'3".

I felt bad; my bully is still around 6'1".
I remember he was 5'4" at 12 while I was like 15cm shorter.

JFL.

That's where ricin is useful.

im sorry brocel
this is brutal :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Brutal. An experienced like this will permenantly decrease my T for sure. :(

thank god i ldar, so shit like this would never happen

I fucking hate wasps. "Whats up cunt? What's going on? You got a problem? Yeah, I'm gonna fly in your faggot face. You got a problem with that, bitch? What you gonna do about it? Swat at me, bitch? Go on, fag. Swat at me. Swat at me and see what happens, homo. I will ruin your day. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy.Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Hey. Where are you going? I'm not done with you! Get back here, fag. Trying to walk away from me. Yeah I'll follow you and buzz around your ears, your neck. You got a problem with that, fag? Do something about it! Go on, I'm right here. Hit me, you little bitch. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy."
Proxy image