Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was trolling in the comment section of some Stacy’s IG post and this happened

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

Foids aren’t even hiding it anymore, least they’re being honest now

Honesty is the best policy

It doesn't really matter anyway, never mattered in first place

If you didn't realize what foids are truly attracted to in school then it's over, you're prob Low IQ and delusional asf

it's common sense to observe people behavior and not what they say, if you do otherwise then you're extremely easily of being manipulated

Last edited:
Zac efron is 5’7

If you didn't realize what foids are truly attracted to in school then it's over, you're prob Low IQ and delusional asf

it's common sense to observe people behavior and not what they say, if you do otherwise then you're extremely easily of being manipulated
Oh believe me I know. You’re preaching to the choir but if we’re not constantly reiterating the blackpill than what really are we doing here

Is it just me or does Efron not look Jewish at all?

Oh believe me I know. You’re preaching to the choir but if we’re not constantly reiterating the blackpill than what really are we doing here

Well, yeah, but I still see some people surprised by stuff like this i.e when females are honest about what they're truly attracted to and what are they looking;standards for a mate, and it just sounds annoying, it's water is wet since ever that they're fucking liars and dishonest about everything, some users really believe that females are truly bluepilled even when their behavior tells and indicate constantly and MASSIVELY otherwise, which doesn't make sense.

Hope these whores get ER'd

Bro are you owl god from looksmax?

Not even surprised at this point

@JellyJam
based avi

Shes more of a roastie than a stacy. looks used up

That's exactly what I did, although my original motivation was to be normal, and to observe my classmates being normal so I could mimic them and fit in. It never really worked out in the end, though, so here I am. :feelsbadman:

That's exactly what I did, although my original motivation was to be normal, and to observe my classmates being normal so I could mimic them and fit in. It never really worked out in the end, though, so here I am. :feelsbadman:

Srry bro :feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Foids aren’t even hiding it anymore, least they’re being honest now

Lmao look at this cow.

She"ll end up with a 5'11 slouched soy that'll betabux her wine-drinking nights