Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was virgin-shamed at uni last week

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
So I was there, every single chair around me emptied, then some normies sat closer to me. The alpha of the group(chad tier facial bones but manlet and no frame) was on his phone and showed some foid's pic and said: "Hey yeshuallah, she's hot isnt she?" and I awkwardly replied "Y-yes", then the other normie(power/famemaxxed ethnic because father is a rich landowner) told "hehehe that's my man" the whole group(6 guys and 2 foids) laughed.

I would have punched the fag

6 guys and 2 foids means they were orbiting.

6 guys and 2 foids means they were orbiting.
OP, first of all, don't ever tell anyone you're a virgin. Lie. Second of all, that's a classic case of low status fags shitting on you to elevate themselves. Guarantee they are virgin themselves if they are orbitting so hard.

I’m a little confused on what happened

I'm terribly slow-witted so unless someone attacks me directly, i won't be able to do anything since i only realise too late what was happening.
Nevertheless, if i was in your position and my brain was working properly i would unironically confront them.
Just yell at them menacingly saying "what the fuck is it so funny about? We have a problem we take it outside"

I’m a little confused on what happened
some guy who doesnt talk with me showed a foid pic from his phone, asked me if shes hot, i say yes, then other say something stupid, then his group laughs at me. I believe that it is virgin-shaming because where is the fun of it if not because Im a lonely virgin autist ?

Same thing happened to me in HS.

some guy who doesnt talk with me showed a foid pic from his phone, asked me if shes hot, i say yes, then other say something stupid, then his group laughs at me. I believe that it is virgin-shaming because where is the fun of it if not because Im a lonely virgin autist ?

Yeah, they could tell you were lonely virgin just from looking at you. So they found pleasure in just making you feel awkward by bringing up a subject that they know you have no experience with.

Landowner? What do shithole you live in

Damn man, these guys aRE just stupid. You could have done something theRE and stand up for urself tho the alpha was a frameless manlet

Go and slut shame all women in retaliation

OP, first of all, don't ever tell anyone you're a virgin. Lie. Second of all, that's a classic case of low status fags shitting on you to elevate themselves. Guarantee they are virgin themselves if they are orbitting so hard.
No man theyre not, at least the framelet manlet with chad facial bone is not. he the typical pretty boy

Don't give me ideas, man. Im boiling

I'm terribly slow-witted so unless someone attacks me directly, i won't be able to do anything since i only realise too late what was happening.
I think it's also because we don't expect hostility from normies when we have done nothing to them. So we assume it's a misunderstanding on our part. Don't want to make the mistake of having some angry sperg reaction.

No man theyre not, at least the framelet manlet with chad facial bone is not. he the typical pretty boy

Don't give me ideas, man. Im boiling
No, they are. If they're normies they are likely virgins too.

JFL and these are the same people who eventually tell us to "just have a good personality :soy: " meanwhile they themselves are absolute scumbags.

The world's so full of whores that non-whores get shamed for not being whores.
Light it all on fire, start again.

fuck those cunts.more than likely they are virgins trying to up statusmaxxing.

Sounds like some typical shit that some condescending fuckhead would say.

Don't go ER, buddy boyo

OP, stay strong.

I lost frame, i should have reframed or agreed and amplified

Or you should have asked him: ''Is this your sister or what?'' and then you can just throat lift him to show dominance over everybody else.

Don't let them evER do that again!

Or you should have asked him: ''Is this your sister or what?'' and then you can just throat lift him to show dominance over everybody else.
I could do that easily to this weak pretty boy tbh. I could just throw him in the air like they do in wwe.

I could do that easily to this weak pretty boy tbh. I could just throw him in the air like they do in wwe.

You have to show dominance over them.

I don't get it. I've read it 3 times and I don't understand what happened. Can someone explain?

I don't get it. I've read it 3 times and I don't understand what happened. Can someone explain?
i dont get it :feelstastyman:

...some guy who doesnt talk with me showed a foid pic from his phone, asked me if shes hot, i say yes, then other guy say something stupid, then his group laughs at me. I believe that it is virgin-shaming because where is the fun of it if not because Im a lonely virgin autist ?

why not just ask him 'who the fuck are you?'

Some men hace gone ER for less