Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was walking to the grocery store today and a foid approached me in the streets out of nowhere. I can't believe this happened (read till the end).

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I decided to buy some things to eat and cope alone this saturday, so I walked to the grocery store since it's only a couple of blocks away from the aparment I live, around 5 minutes away.

I stopped at a crosswalk and realized I forgot my phone, which is odd. I just realized I forgot it because I wanted to wait while browsing .co for some suifuel.

Since I had no phone, my only option was to notice the neighborhood, the people passing by, etc.

So there I was, mighty SadLonelySingle, in all his subhumanity, waiting for the pedestrian lights to turn green, when I notice a foid looking at me.

And I mean, really looking at me, like if she needed glasses or was trying to solve a difficult math question.

That skank was so focused at me I got uncomfortable af. I looked around pretending that I haven't noticed her weird staring, but she kept going.

Then the lights turn green, I started crossing the street and so does her.

In the middle of the lane we meet, I try to pass by without looking at her, but she moves right in front of me and says "hey".

At this point my social retardation is at its peak, I suddenly realize that I haven't seen another person face to face since the quarantine started.

I say "huh?"

She says "yeah, you. What do you think you're doing?"

I look around to see if my dick is poking out or I'm grossly dirt or something, and say "what?"

She says "yeah I know you. I know that you posted that women shouldn't vote and should be treated like cattle, I even know the user SadLonelySingle of your account on incels.co. I could sense that the second I saw you on the street."

At this moment I'm baffled. I run home as fast as I could hoping that they SoyStaffle didn't track my location.

I sure hope her chad bf doesn't knock her teeth out today, she has such a potent personality detector. Tee hee.

Mm0x4w06hwv01

:feelskek: When your face is so ugly it makes foid brains short circuit from the stress of the personality detector processing.

Is this a valid ER method? Maybe we can DDoS NPC brains with ugly.

had me in the first half, not gonna lie

The saddest part about this is that this will be our reality in near future

Did she recognize you from your huge bulge and knife sharp chin ?

So is this us laughing at normals for thinking inceldom is visible, imagining a very likely dystopia where it will be, or just a funny idea about how misguided people are in understanding online vs real life behaviour?

read every word.

I decided to buy some things to eat and cope alone this saturday, so I walked to the grocery store since it's only a couple of blocks away from the aparment I live, around 5 minutes away.

I stopped at a crosswalk and realized I forgot my phone, which is odd. I just realized I forgot it because I wanted to wait while browsing .co for some suifuel.

Since I had no phone, my only option was to notice the neighborhood, the people passing by, etc.

So there I was, mighty SadLonelySingle, in all his subhumanity, waiting for the pedestrian lights to turn green, when I notice a foid looking at me.

And I mean, really looking at me, like if she needed glasses or was trying to solve a difficult math question.

That skank was so focused at me I got uncomfortable af. I looked around pretending that I haven't noticed her weird staring, but she kept going.

In the middle of the lane we meet, I try to pass by without looking at her, but she moves right in front of me and says "hey".

At this point my social retardation is at its peak, I suddenly realize that I haven't seen another person face to face since the quarantine started.

I say "huh?"

I look around to see if my dick is poking out or I'm grossly dirt or something, and say "what?"

She says "yeah I know you. I know that you posted that women shouldn't vote and should be treated like cattle, I even know the user SadLonelySingle of your account on incels.co. I could sense that the second I saw you on the street."

At this moment I'm baffled. I run home as fast as I could hoping that they SoyStaffle didn't track my location.

I sure hope her chad bf doesn't knock her teeth out today, she has such a potent personality detector. Tee hee.

View attachment 288647

BRO fuck you im cracking up at work JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "SoyStaffle" im fuckign dead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Really good post, high effort and funny af jfl, will screenshot and save when I come home
So is this us laughing at normals for thinking inceldom is visible, imagining a very likely dystopia where it will be, or just a funny idea about how misguided people are in understanding online vs real life behaviour?

how misguided people are in understanding online vs real life behaviour?

This. Because for normies, online = social media =real life.

They dont understand the Internet as an alternative social space, a Substitute reality for social rejects.
This is like another world.

Remember, most normalfaggots only went seriously online after 2007, when social media took off, the iphone was released etc...
Their gateway was social media.
Our gateway was the escape from the hell that is irl life.

Last edited:
BRO fuck you im cracking up at work JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "SoyStaffle" im fuckign dead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Really good post, high effort and funny af jfl, will screenshot and save when I come home
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I say "huh?"

View attachment 288647
Thats what happens when you go nofap. Male pheramones making foids coochies wet