Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was watching a documentary about British colonials joining Native tribes and it made me realize something.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
How many guys nowadays would join them too? Think about it. If you don't get scalped by them, your joining a tribe that becomes like family to you, you live off the land and become satisfied with your work, you have a decent chance of getting married and dying knowing you had a decent life with your family. No wonder those colonists joined up with them compared to a stinky backstabbing city. It's even worse nowadays since you had a chance of getting married in a colony city, nowadays your "lucky" if you get a landwhale to drunkenly suck you off.

You have to understand that most British colonies if not all correct me if I'm wrong were in Africa and other shitskin lands where people are WAY different. Notions such as honour are not known let alone understood to primitive races such as those.

I would join a tribal society in a second. But I would rather join a white or south american tribe
44999806 341799613249532 6572922013113909248 n

You have to understand that most British colonies if not all correct me if I'm wrong were in Africa and other shitskin lands where people are WAY different. Notions such as honour are not known let alone understood to primitive races such as those.
Low iq

What? I'm talking about how guys would choose a primitive life compared to now.

There have also been stories of Romans joining, or trying to join, German tribes. As a society gets more successful, it becomes more organized and feminized, adventure and manhood replaced in favor of muh job and betabuxxing some whore, this not how a self respecting man wishes to live ergo they leave.

Do you know what’s lacking in society? Community. There’s no community anymore. The village and the people in it were your life at one point in time. You knew everybody by name, you got along with them, you worked with them, you drank with them, you ate with them, in some cases you were even related to them. Marriage was easier back then as you didn’t have to compete with Thundercock a few cities over. Things were better in general. A simple, natural life in your own little corner of the world.

There have also been stories of Romans joining, or trying to join, German tribes. As a society gets more successful, it becomes more organized and feminized, adventure and manhood replaced in favor of muh job and betabuxxing some whore, this not how a self respecting man wishes to live ergo they leave.
TFW not Boudicca GF.
Do you know what’s lacking in society? Community. There’s no community anymore. The village and the people in it were your life at one point in time. You knew everybody by name, you got along with them, you worked with them, you drank with them, you ate with them, in some cases you were even related to them. Marriage was easier back then as you didn’t have to compete with Thundercock a few cities over. Things were better in general. A simple, natural life in your own little corner of the world.
Look at the comments of any outdoor living type videos. They are filled with guys talking about how dissatisfied with modern life they are.

Notions such as honour are not known let alone understood to primitive races such as those.

GfXYdVn.jpg
4b0HzPF.jpg
w6bgoYB.jpg
9Hk6l1T.jpg
tYKiwVJ.png

Rx1xQkY.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
BuZJ7zl.png
eD3l5Ug.jpg
kWOH9Jr.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg
rlyVOIo.png
dZK8uLk.jpg
X06F0Dl.jpg
zVqnztD.jpg
SKSMXyi.jpg
0PSaRE2.jpg

3yaXz4J.jpg
eLIZWUl.jpg
orc80mO.jpg
BAl0Swn.jpg
r7xQqiv.png

1PelY9i.jpg

vOCjcNg.jpg

I guess cracknogs are the only group of people currently on earth who has no sense of honor.

GfXYdVn.jpg
4b0HzPF.jpg
w6bgoYB.jpg
9Hk6l1T.jpg
tYKiwVJ.png

Rx1xQkY.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
BuZJ7zl.png
eD3l5Ug.jpg
kWOH9Jr.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg
rlyVOIo.png
dZK8uLk.jpg
X06F0Dl.jpg
zVqnztD.jpg
SKSMXyi.jpg
0PSaRE2.jpg

3yaXz4J.jpg
eLIZWUl.jpg
orc80mO.jpg
BAl0Swn.jpg
r7xQqiv.png

1PelY9i.jpg

vOCjcNg.jpg

I guess cracknogs are the only group of people currently on earth who has no sense of honor.
Christ man put that all under NSFW, I'm eating. But yeah thinking whites in their current form are supreme is retarded.

There's just something (or many things) about our modern society that is sick.

I was reading this article the other day about this anthropologist that came to the Amazon to study the Yanomami tribe and he eventually became kinda of a part of the tribe, even marrying a native woman and having children. After a while he decided to go back to America with his family to finish his work and they continue to live there as a normal american family.

Well long story short, for some reason this woman just couldn't bare living in our modern world and decided she was going back to the jungle. They were rich and stuff so she even left her children living with the husband in america.

This woman was extremely primitive, I recall reading that she hasn't even seen a car before going to america, and she was freak out. If anyone here ever read about the yanomamis, you know that they are basically one of the most violent societies in the world.

And this is common, there are plenty of cases of individuals from primitive cultures that came in touch and even achieved quite of a confort life in our modern society, and even though decided to go back to their tribes. Some of them even commited suicided after living for a while in our world.

There's just something (or many things) about our modern society that is sick.

I was reading this article the other day about this anthropologist that came to the Amazon to study the Yanomami tribe and he eventually became kinda of a part of the tribe, even marrying a native woman and having children. After a while he decided to go back to America with his family to finish his work and they continue to live there as a normal american family.

Well long story short, for some reason this woman just couldn't bare living in our modern world and decided she was going back to the jungle. They were rich and stuff so she even left her children living with the husband in america.

This woman was extremely primitive, I recall reading that she hasn't even seen a car before going to america, and she was freak out. If anyone here ever read about the yanomamis, you know that they are basically one of the most violent societies in the world.

And this is common, there are plenty of cases of individuals from primitive cultures that came in touch and even achieved quite of a confort life in our modern society, and even though decided to go back to their tribes. Some of them even commited suicided after living for a while in our world.
Suprising to hear a woman not wanting to live in modern society.

GfXYdVn.jpg
4b0HzPF.jpg
w6bgoYB.jpg
9Hk6l1T.jpg
tYKiwVJ.png

Rx1xQkY.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
BuZJ7zl.png
eD3l5Ug.jpg
kWOH9Jr.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg
rlyVOIo.png
dZK8uLk.jpg
X06F0Dl.jpg
zVqnztD.jpg
SKSMXyi.jpg
0PSaRE2.jpg

3yaXz4J.jpg
eLIZWUl.jpg
orc80mO.jpg
BAl0Swn.jpg
r7xQqiv.png

1PelY9i.jpg

vOCjcNg.jpg

I'm not pedestalizing the aryan race here you stupid poop. All races have the inclination to participate in the fall of man however only a tiny portion of them have the strength and willpower not to. And therefore have honour which obviously is a foreign concept to you.

Many tribes are indeed very based and non defend.

Forced monogamy

Tight platonic relationships

In many people don't even shout at each other

In comparison modern society is degenerate and highly antisocial

Suprising to hear a woman not wanting to live in modern society.
ikr

but she was basically a cavewoman. BTW, their gender roles are very strict as well. As far as I know about brazilian native tribes, women were constantly physically assaulted by their husband wherever they did something that displease them. I think that probably even 10% of things women do these days would probably mean a death sentence in a primitive society

cope you'd still be incel

And therefore have honour which obviously is a foreign concept to you.

I cage every time when a cracknog talks about things like "honor"

nudists-and-naturists-take-a-last-swim-of-the-year-cap-dagde-france-shutterstock-editorial-4345973a.jpg
naturist-wedding-in-cap-dagde-france-on-may-241995-picture-id124125819
ad_216544758.jpg

The concept of "honor" is deeply ingrained in Asian (I mean whole Asian continent) culture.

Cracknogs are biologically incapable to conceptualize this idea.

nudists-and-naturists-take-a-last-swim-of-the-year-cap-dagde-france-shutterstock-editorial-4345973a.jpg
ad_216544758.jpg

The concept of "honor" is deeply ingrained in Asian (I mean whole Asian continent) culture.

Thank you for putting all of this under NSFW.

GfXYdVn.jpg
4b0HzPF.jpg
w6bgoYB.jpg
9Hk6l1T.jpg
tYKiwVJ.png

Rx1xQkY.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
BuZJ7zl.png
eD3l5Ug.jpg
kWOH9Jr.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg
rlyVOIo.png
dZK8uLk.jpg
X06F0Dl.jpg
zVqnztD.jpg
SKSMXyi.jpg
0PSaRE2.jpg

3yaXz4J.jpg
eLIZWUl.jpg
orc80mO.jpg
BAl0Swn.jpg
r7xQqiv.png

1PelY9i.jpg

vOCjcNg.jpg

lol @ white culture having honor

I want so hard to be white nationalist but I've had family and friends try to throw me under the bus for not being religious, saying bad shit about women.

white culture is insanely petty and vindictive as fuck

Never watched that docu

ad_216544758.jpg

I didn't expect anything more than a strawman. Have you even read a single work about Europe before Marxism took over? Obviously not.

Have you even read a single work about Europe before Marxism took over? Obviously not.

Like what? Can you be more specific?

> Europe

> Honor

I'm trying to understand because it simply does not make any sense.

Like what? Can you be more specific?

> Europe

> Honor

I'm trying to understand because it simply does not make any sense.
Are you really mentally handicapped or something? I'm being serious here.

Do your own research if not then shut the fuck up and stop spewing bullshit out of your arse.

Are you really mentally handicapped or something? I'm being serious here.

Do your own research if not then shut the fuck up and stop spewing bullshit out of your arse.

No I'm being serious. I have read quite a good number of western philosophers (all are mostly expanded from greeks and sandniggers and lowIQ utter bs anyway).

I was just wondering which writing you were exactly referring to? That talks about "honor"?

Philosophers jfl. I don't know about you poops but us here, before Marxism, worshipped our Ancestors. We gained all of our wisdom from them so therefore I'm referring to to the knowledge of my forefathers which isn't written but passed down.

If you had studied any work from non-pozzed authors about our culture you would understand this and not make stupid posts like that.

If you truly want to learn about it then start by reading works from people like Varg Vikernes.

Last edited: