Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was watching Danny phantom

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Episode: The Ultimate Enemy

The one where his evil future self destroys the world. Most badass villain in cartoon history and sometimes I daydream about being like him and destroying areas full of chads and Staceys but this is only a daydream I don’t plan on going ER don’t ban me.

7BF98E9D 4A03 4CE7 BCB1 02FF33FDAA2F

did he get more pussy than danny?

That show was cool

Sometimes I wish I could dream about being a WWE wrestler back in the late 90s and I would just drop a brutal chokeslam on blonde foids.

did he get more pussy than danny?
Danny sure improved as evil Danny. He finished puberty and was 24 and had a deep voice that many people on YouTube claimed to be attracted to and would prolly receive love letters in jail
Sometimes I wish I could dream about being a WWE wrestler back in the late 90s and I would just drop a brutal chokeslam on blonde foids.
Kane did that

@RREEEEEEEEE
Just be evil.
Supervillainmaxx

I wish evil people irl were like villains from cartoons

evil people irl are only evil when it’s convenient

Some guy literally killed for this song

I daydream about being a giant with godlike powers punching and wrecking buildings and picking the foids of my choice by hands and bring them to my castle. I'm the supreme ruler of the world and I get all the hot bitches. No one can question me if anyone tries to dethrone me they get BTFOd by my powers. That's my power fantasy.

Some guy literally killed for this song

What guy?
I daydream about being a giant with godlike powers punching and wrecking buildings and picking the foids of my choice by hands and bring them to my castle. I'm the supreme ruler of the world and I get all the hot bitches. No one can question me if anyone tries to dethrone me they get BTFOd by my powers. That's my power fantasy.
I have my own imaginary serial killer who I made up

Danny sure improved as evil Danny. He finished puberty and was 24 and had a deep voice that many people on YouTube claimed to be attracted to and would prolly receive love letters in jail
:feelskek: :feelskek:

@Personalityinkwell

And he uploaded the ember music video?
Yeah, here are his two YT channels:

Yeah, here are his two YT channels:
What other YouTube users went ER?

Where like Danny phantom girls can’t see us :(