Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i watched 17 Again today

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
the movie is from 2009. it's about some gigachad basketball star (Zac Efron) in HS who marries his high school sweetheart and stays with her for 20 years and suddenly she and their teenage son/daughter get tired of him and plan to divorce him and he has a chance accident where he ends up being 17 again and has to fix things.

i relate to this so much. i wasn't any gigachad, but the first 18 years of my life were the only time of life where i made friends or anything. some of the mistakes i made in life is why i could've made more friends, could've had more AP classes where most students at my HS were in, is why i only went to community college.

i imagine myself having the knowledge of what i already lived as i start over again.

I am sad, I dont even relate to being a Gigachad in highschool.

I could only relate to his loser son

Is it worth watching? I'm trying to find a good movie to watch.

Is it worth watching? I'm trying to find a good movie to watch.
i never saw it, but just from the description, i'm sure there are many other better films to watch.

I don't think I could do much better than the first time around if this happened to me. The only thing travelling to the past would do for me is allow me to moneymaxx by playing the stocks and buying bitcoin. At least I wouldn't have to wageslave that way.

that movie fucking sucks

i never saw it, but just from the description, i'm sure there are many other better films to watch.
This. It looks like the type of movie that has that typical modern western feminist mentality that if the woman wants to frivorce her husband, it's always the man's fault. He should fix it through punching her for even threatening divorce and if she actually did it, it should be rocks instead of punches.

the movie is from 2009. it's about some gigachad basketball star (Zac Efron) in HS who marries his high school sweetheart and stays with her for 20 years and suddenly she and their teenage son/daughter get tired of him and plan to divorce him and he has a chance accident where he ends up being 17 again and has to fix things.

i relate to this so much. i wasn't any gigachad, but the first 18 years of my life were the only time of life where i made friends or anything. some of the mistakes i made in life is why i could've made more friends, could've had more AP classes where most students at my HS were in, is why i only went to community college.

i imagine myself having the knowledge of what i already lived as i start over again.
You weren’t missing out on much. There are tons of stories of “sweetheart” foids staying with a guy for years then cheating on a whim. Talk about waste of life
Tbh

makes me wanna rope
the dude literally gets every chick in the movie wet and im supposed to be cheering for him?
He stopped a bully

most foids deny hes 5'8 when someone tells them

I watched this film 7 years ago, while playing learning guitar on my bed. So now I have a memory of being younger attached to watching this film, and thinking about this film makes me wish it was 7 years ago and I was the age I was when I watched it and wished I was 17 again.

I watched this film 7 years ago, while playing learning guitar on my bed. So now I have a memory of being younger attached to watching this film, and thinking about this film makes me wish it was 7 years ago and I was the age I was when I watched it and wished I was 17 again.
Weren’t you 24 back then?

I can't stand ROmCon, didn't like before, how can one bear it now after being BlackPilled.

Michelle T was so fine in that movie.

But any romance movie is suifuel for incels.

Why would I torture myself like that?, picturing his shit eating grin is depressing enough as it is