Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I watched 2 episodes of the normie trash known as "Game of Thrones"

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Here are the gay ass shit that happens

• Dwarf man gets a blowjob
  • Little girl is a better archer than the little boy and doesn't want to do girly stuff, YOU GO GURLL
  • Incest among royalty members
  • Little ghost girl murders a bunch of men
  • Rape scene where giga Chad Jason Momoa fucks Emelia Clark
  • Dude tries to assassinate little kid but gets stopped by wolf
Anyway, there were also some other trash that I don't remember. This is what normie apes watch for entertainment? LOL

Normie apes are always bitching about how girls are "sexualized" in video games, then they watch one hour of women being tortured, raped... one of my friends said there is a scene where a pregnant woman is stabbed to death.

Everytime you see a normie ape talking shit about you or incels in general, remember that these inferior lifeforms watch garbage like this. And if YOU are a fan yourself then remember you are no better than a normie ape. LUL!

It’s pretty blackpilled when u look at the dwarf but the show is soy . Books are miles better but the fat retarded author isn’t done writing them

Anyway, there were also some other trash that I don't remember. This is what normie apes watch for entertainment? LOL

Normie apes are always bitching about how girls are "sexualized" in video games, then they watch one hour of women being tortured, raped... one of my friends said there is a scene where a pregnant woman is stabbed to death.

Everytime you see a normie ape talking shit about you or incels in general, remember that these inferior lifeforms watch garbage like this. And if YOU are a fan yourself then remember you are no better than a normie ape. LUL!

It’s pretty blackpilled when u look at the dwarf but the show is soy . Books are miles better but the fat retarded author isn’t done writing them
I find it funny that normies needed like 7 SEASONS to realize they were watching garbage.

All I needed was one episode (watched 2 because friends kept pressuring me into watching it)

It gets way worse. I stopped at season 5.

I didn't watch it fully, only last season and some moments here and there. It wasn't very bad though. Is it fakecel trait to not hate it?

• Little girl is a better archer than the little boy and doesn't want to do girly stuff, YOU GO GURLL

JFL at watching this shit

GoT showrunners:

IMG 0141

Hmmm :feelswhere:

@kikecel @Uglymuggly @Copexodius Maximus @Firefly @RichCel

Last edited:
i watched season 1 and 2 because normies praised it so much. i wasnt expressed. Three kingdoms and Judge Bao are much more my taste

That show's first four seasons are good. It honestly seems like you don't like just it because normies do. I don't know why you guys purposefully try so hard not to fit in.

That show's first four seasons are good. It honestly seems like you don't like just it because normies do. I don't know why you guys purposefully try so hard not to fit in.
LMAO

Imagine unironically watching feminist propaganda like a soy bitch.
Like I said, the "people" who watch garbage like this have no position to trash ANY entertainment, that includes all video games (especially the japanese ones)

These apes watch gore and rape for entertainment and then feel like they are in position to judge and trash works of art.

First few seasons were great, especially when you compare it with what else was on TV at the time.

What was great about the show was the writing behind it, how any character could die and how their actions made sense.

Later on the show became dull with plot armours and clearly poisoned by identity politics.

tbh I loved the first four seasons. Yes there are some unrealistic details but if you don't focus too much on them you can enjoy it still.

LMAO

Imagine unironically watching feminist propaganda like a soy bitch.
Like I said, the "people" who watch garbage like this have no position to trash ANY entertainment, that includes all video games (especially the japanese ones)

These apes watch gore and rape for entertainment and then feel like they are in position to judge and trash works of art.
The first four seasons were hardly feminist propaganda. Martin’s books were actually quite grounded in what females could and couldn’t do. You’re applying the sentiments of progressives in 2020 towards a book written in the late 90s and adapted into a show in 2010...

First few seasons were great, especially when you compare it with what else was on TV at the time.

What was great about the show was the writing behind it, how any character could die and how their actions made sense.

Later on the show became dull with plot armours and clearly poisoned by identity politics.
I could tell the show would be infested with leftist propaganda after one single episode.
The first four seasons were hardly feminist propaganda. Martin’s books were actually quite grounded in what females could and couldn’t do. You’re applying the sentiments of progressives in 2020 towards a book written in the late 90s and adapted into a show in 2010...
I don't care about the books, 99% of the normie apes who like this never read any of them anyway, and the ones who did, started watching the series first.

I could tell the show would be infested with leftist propaganda after one single episode.

I don't care about the books, 99% of the normie apes who like this never read any of them anyway, and the ones who did, started watching the series first.
The show was a pretty faithful adaptation to the books until season 5 though

I hate all the sex in it

The only reason normies like it is because of sex

I hate all the sex in it

The only reason normies like it is because of sex
The sex is always some cringy "shocking" deviant thing like rape, incest, dwarf, etc...

I read the first book and it was kind of boring but not all that cringeworthy. Just seeing some of the TV adaptation's scenes made me want to vomit, though. It's like they chose the worst possible way to portray that world and changed the worst possible things about the story. But yeah, it's kind of a soy series in general.

The books are way more blackpilled, but the TV show had to be whittled down to appeal to normie sensitivities

The Jason Momoa fucking Emilia Clarke scene was consensual in the books

The dwarf fucks whores, and he's filthy rich -- in one of the chapters, his Dad rubs it in that none of those whores love him. Tyrion, the dwarf, at one point is even glad he was born into a royal family, because if he was born a commoner his parents would've sold him to a circus. At one point both in the TV and books, he
falls in love with a whore but she betrays him for the promise of more money

If you keep watching the show, a butch female warrior is introduced --- in the show, she
defeats men in hand to hand combat, but in the books she can barely keep up, even against a manacled, half-starved man

Over time though, the series degenerates into more normie, feminist-friendly garbage

Why should this bother us? It's not like they're saying she's strong enough to draw a longbow. Doesn't take an excessive amount of strength to pull a short bow and foids can get better with motor skills if they practice.

Actually makes a lot of sense foids would train archery so that they could defend themself without needing to engage in HTH.

normfags actually thought this show was competing with breaking bad:lul::lul::lul:

Elliot Rodger read the books