Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i watched the 40 year old virgin a couple weeks ago. the movie's ending was unrealistic

As would I, doesn't mean I don't think others shouldn't get the choice.
You're right, obviously. But sometimes it feels like it would be easier if others had made that choice for me. Then I wouldn't be to blame.

She marries him so she can divorce rape him and take his millions from selling his collectibles.

Im scared to turn into a 40 year old virgin ngl

if im a virgin at 40 ill just gonna cut off my own balls
please stop talking about your balls jew
its a comedy movie so its good, but the ending is exceptionally bluepilled
TBH the idea that he had to sell all his collectibles was actually blackpilled as fuck

actually pretty realistic: if a foid does tolerate you, she's going to walk all over you and force you to pawn your copes to do shit like start a business for her to make money off you

"you can keep your collectibles and foid will still fuck you" would've been utter bluepill

Last edited:
please stop talking about your balls jew

TBH the idea that he had to sell all his collectibles was actually blackpilled as fuck

actually pretty realistic: if a foid does tolerate you, she's going to walk all over you and force you to pawn your copes to do shit like start a business for her to make money off you

"you can keep your collectibles and foid will still fuck you" would've been utter bluepill
The ending was unrealistic. Irl if a 40 year old man revealed he’s a virgin he would’ve been dumped instantly. Virginity is a huge red flag to foids at 40

The ending was unrealistic. Irl if a 40 year old man revealed he’s a virgin he would’ve been dumped instantly. Virginity is a huge red flag to foids at 40
A roastie would not dump a male virgin if he was wealthy and would be an obedient BF for her who parents her kids and shit.

Virginity just means the foid will be unimpressed and will definitely fuck chad on the side, not that she won't betabux you

How else did you expect it to end then? Bluepilled happy endings keep soys and cucks alive to wageslave and get cucked for the next day.

How else did you expect it to end then? Bluepilled happy endings keep soys and cucks alive to wageslave and get cucked for the next day.
Any 40 year old virgin watching that movie should realize the ending is unrealistic

i watched this movie in the theater and it scared the hell out me back then. now i'm resigned to my fate though

Any 40 year old virgin watching that movie should realize the ending is unrealistic
By the age of 40 this sort of frustration would be too unbearable to watch some deluded kikewood movie.

i watched this movie in the theater and it scared the hell out me back then. now i'm resigned to my fate though
How old are you now?
By the age of 40 this sort of frustration would be too unbearable to watch some deluded kikewood movie.
irl if a 40 year old man said he was a virgin she’d instantly dump him because being a virgin at 40 is a huge red flag to women

its crazy. he's a 40 year old virgin and finally confesses to his new girlfriend that he is one, and she says it's a good thing and they then get married. if you're a virgin at age 40, it's a HUGE red flag to most women. in real life she would've dumped him for that.
Tbf you'd get dumped if you are a virgin at 20 or some shit

Tbf you'd get dumped if you are a virgin at 20 or some shit
I think there are girls out there willing to do sexual things with sub-chad guys in 20s

But if you happen to be too mentalcel to take advantage of that, that's much less likely in 30s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back