I watched The Joker [spoilers]

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
7d 4h 6m
Mods deleted my last thread about it because I was being tryhard about spooking the bluepills.

It was over-hyped, contrived garbage and doesn't deserve an Oscar. The scene where Arthur is confronting Murray is a good example. Why the fuck did Arthur suddenly start acting like a total faggot? Not a hypothetical faggot, a cocksucking, boy-raping faggot. It was completely random.

The contrivances were enormous. Shit was written like a Joker Fanfiction. Bad thing happens and then bad thing happens and then bad thing happens and then JOKER IS BORN and then the Waynes are murdered. Everyone seemed more like a caricature than a character; doing shit no normal human being would do for the sake of drama and plot convenience.

There are no less than 3 plot twists - 7 if you count the painfully obvious ones. 7. Fuck off.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
142d 8h 48m
i was gonna say based and joker was a meh movie in the last one. it was clickbaity and implied without close reading that you were gonna go er.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 11h 25m
Didn't watch it tbh i don't like movies

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
7d 18h 40m
Why the fuck did Arthur suddenly start acting like a total faggot? Not a hypothetical faggot, a cocksucking, boy-raping faggot. It was completely random.
He’s a father figure to him and he’s mentally ill?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
101d 23h 38m
In soviet Russia, joker watches you

ASS_F

ASS_F

Drift away...
★★★★
6d 22h 55m
OP take this L right now