Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I watched The Joker [spoilers]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Mods deleted my last thread about it because I was being tryhard about spooking the bluepills.

It was over-hyped, contrived garbage and doesn't deserve an Oscar. The scene where Arthur is confronting Murray is a good example. Why the fuck did Arthur suddenly start acting like a total faggot? Not a hypothetical faggot, a cocksucking, boy-raping faggot. It was completely random.

The contrivances were enormous. Shit was written like a Joker Fanfiction. Bad thing happens and then bad thing happens and then bad thing happens and then JOKER IS BORN and then the Waynes are murdered. Everyone seemed more like a caricature than a character; doing shit no normal human being would do for the sake of drama and plot convenience.

There are no less than 3 plot twists - 7 if you count the painfully obvious ones. 7. Fuck off.

i was gonna say based and joker was a meh movie in the last one. it was clickbaity and implied without close reading that you were gonna go er.

Didn't watch it tbh i don't like movies

Why the fuck did Arthur suddenly start acting like a total faggot? Not a hypothetical faggot, a cocksucking, boy-raping faggot. It was completely random.
He’s a father figure to him and he’s mentally ill?

In soviet Russia, joker watches you
full

OP take this L right now