Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I watched the movie: War of Arrows

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Its a Korean movie about the Manchu Invasion of Korea.

I want to be a chad manchu hunter now. Not some shitty sedentary civilian wagecuck

Very interesting tbh

Will search it

How many people invaded the Koreans? I'm losing count already it's been passed through more times than a 21st-century female's vagina at the age of 25 pewpew.

How many people invaded the Koreans? I'm losing count already it's been passed through more times than a 21st-century female's vagina at the age of 25 pewpew.
Main qimg 46923b1434c4f4d0073a256abfb9828b

Too many times. They have a really big inferiority complex which is why their nationalism can get very annoying. They are now wewuzzing as every major Chinese historical figure now

View attachment 224569

Too many times. They have a really big inferiority complex which is why their nationalism can get very annoying. They are now wewuzzing as every major Chinese historical figure now
Imagine being right next to Japan, China, Russia, and Mongolia.

Nations which have all had at some point been extremely violent and warmongering, and most of which have been violent and imperialistic through most of their entire history.

Their geographical location is shit pewpew.

planet of the apes vibes @gorillacel